G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice! I've been wondering if a silencer would fit in a g36 handgaurd like that. What silencer did you use? BTW nice sig man

The silencer is just the Tokyo Marui Pro Silencer 115mm Short Type. I had to take a thin-bladed knife and a dremel to make it fit, but as long as you get a silencer that's around 45mm or less in diameter, it'll fit.

I broke my outer barrel when I couldn't get the flash hider off... I bought a new one on ebay after I had fixed it. I later figured I'd try to get the hider off again, broke my fix, got ticked off and decided to do this with the silencer I already had. I say it turned out pretty neat and pretty unique for a complete screw up...

Thanks. I like my sig, too (both my P226 and my signature :D ). Made it in PS7. I'm hoping to maybe stick a shot of my G36KV in there somwhere... :lol:

Edited by Capt_Morgan
As a lurker, I haven't really said anything on this forum, but figured this was the perfect place for appreciation of this thing.  :)

[img~~snippy~~img]

CA G36KV with Integral-looking silencer, rails, folding forward grip, KV stock, CAG36C Upper Rail, 9.6V, etc.

Oh..my...stars...and...garters... :wub:

That is one of the secheeist G36's I've seen! jack_new20.gif

hi Jagdraben , Yes the CA36K stock handgrip has mounting points for 3 rails , bottom , left and right , I originally put all three rails on , but it made my rifle feel a bit too chunky , so now I only use the bottom rail. You can buy 2 different lengths of rails to short or full length.

Jim Evans