G36 Picture Thread

G36 bodies arent metal.
I take it no one else commented on this as it was dismissed for the sillyness that it was without even a thought ?

I lol'ed...

I agree Architect, it should stay that way. Too many rifles these days trying to compete with the sticklebrick accessory laden armalites out there, when they are already perfect :P Leave it as is The_End !

Edited by Shard
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got ya ;)

MP7 sights look pretty cool though, but i dont find them very practical to aim with a tad small for me when flipped up.

But down they look pretty cool.

Thanks for the info msx361, those pictures you posted were a great help. I think I'll try and pick up a set of MP7 sights, as I like the view you get when they are folded down.

Thanks

G36.jpg

CA36K. Completely stock. I ran a 18" 6.03mm barrel that ends a bit more than half way down the silencer. Did a great job improving groupings and range once I shimmed up the barrel play with tape. And yes before someone notices it, I did put the mag into the MP5K-PDW upside down. Damn it. I just got back from spring break. Its not my fault.

i like the configuration, shame there aren't any decent optic handles for the g36. its also a shame the foregrip, pistol grip and magwell of your tm gun are shiny, so glad the CA bodies aren't like that.

the full optic handle on the 36c makes it look like like it might actually be dangerous lol.

i played around with a TM M203 (the "pump action shotgun" ) since it sucked at every thing. I found out that if you unmount the M203`s "gun clamp" you get a profile that fits extremely well with a G36, 6 vent forarm, of cource you cant make it stick with out glue :D

i think turned out nice

g36assultku9.jpg

long barrel

g36km203sch5.jpg

Short barrel (much to tall for my liking, red dot usually stays at home)

I nicked it G36Assult

and for you whitout "superman eyes" that piece between the rear of the M203 and the mag well is a lego block. And yes on the short barreled one (new`er pic) i have glued a RIS rail ontop of the Bridge :D

PS: and yes ive already been flamed for using glue and lack of artistic sculpturing so dont bother...