G36 Picture Thread

I already informed nachos where he could get the CA36 lower.Also are there any new versions of the Star dual optics and are they any good and does the Army code body match the finish on the CA36K stock and handguard?

Edited by HKG36
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does the G&P handguard compare to the AC body in terms of look, texture, and overall feel? Got any close up pics?

The Army Code body and the G+P hand guard set match up fairly well. The color is perfect but the G+P hand guard is smoother then the body. The body matches up to the CA stock and Star rail perfectly. The overall feel is 100% better then the stock parts. When I took the Army Code body out of the package it felt pretty weak, but once i got it installed it's just as strong as a CA. I think you can see what I'm talking about in these pics. The trigger group will be replaced soon. Lots of people ask why I have spent so much money on this gun when I could have just bought a CA, I always respond with "what fun would that be".

DSC00661.jpg

armycode1.jpg

armycode3.jpg

And another one:  Will the G&P grip fit on a TM G36C without modification?

The G+P grip and outer barrel are plug and play, they go right on.

How is the Star carry handle compare to the CA?

The eye relief is kinda bad, but the fact that it has the red dot sight and the aux sight make it a lot better then the CA stock carry handle, in my opinion. I do worry about losing the battery cap, it seems a little loose.

Edited by nachostheclown
I have the real Dual Optic sight on my gun, and let me tell you that bad eye relief is even part of the real scope.

It's definitly an example of bad optics design. Ewwww....

Agree, but i still have two of them...don't ask me why i have two.

The only good side is it can use solar energy, i haven't turned my red dot on for long time.

Agree, but i still have two of them...don't ask me why i have two.

The only good side is it can use solar energy, i haven't turned my red dot on for long time.

That's a nice thing, especially because H&K were retarded and made the battery to be LIKE an AA battery but NOT an AA battery, so hunting for one is a lame waste of time.

Again of all the scopes I have it is definitly at the bottom of the list quality wise.

That's a nice thing, especially because H&K were retarded and made the battery to be LIKE an AA battery but NOT an AA battery, so hunting for one is a lame waste of time.

Again of all the scopes I have it is definitly at the bottom of the list quality wise.

The battery had to be special order. usually when i make an order, i will order at least 2. coz when u order it online, the price is kind of double.

To be honest, if u don't use the scope and red dot too often, very hard to aim for the first few times. but when u get used to it, it is alot more easier. Also, if u wear full mask, pain the *albatross* to use it.

I think were both circling around the same fact: The Real Dual Optic scope is awful.

At best it's 'meh' quality, at worst it's what I'd call the worst integrated optics system ever forced upon troops.

I think so too..

The look for the real carring handle with dual optic is awesome. but when u use it, it is pain in the *albatross*.....That's why i have ordered the KSK one, the one with 3.5X single optic and there is a short rail on it. so i can use either Z-point or Eotech on it. at least solve half of the problem....OR, u can use the KSK top rail handle. then u can mount the aimpoint 3x and eotech 552 on it..but the sad thing is the real MP7 Flip up sights had not been in production for public yet....So either use the TM's one or use other flip up sights. Mine use the HK416 sights on it..looks decent... ;)

No thanks, I had a G&P aimpoint on it and wasn't happy. I personally love those cheapo NCstar optics. That one is huge and easy on the eyes while wearing goggles.

I mean, its airsoft. Those NCstar optics are more than adequate for BB accuracy - and, I've had two shot in the lens and crack. 25~30 bucks gets me a new one. Had that been an EOtech that had cracked, I'd be weeping like a baby.

I know some guys are hugely anal about weapon optics, but for my needs, I love me some NCstar. Oh, and I prefer the look of that one too.

No thanks, I had a G&P aimpoint on it and wasn't happy. I personally love those cheapo NCstar optics. That one is huge and easy on the eyes while wearing goggles.

I mean, its airsoft. Those NCstar optics are more than adequate for BB accuracy - and, I've had two shot in the lens and crack. 25~30 bucks gets me a new one. Had that been an EOtech that had cracked, I'd be weeping like a baby.

I know some guys are hugely anal about weapon optics, but for my needs, I love me some NCstar. Oh, and I prefer the look of that one too.

I don't think that would've cracked the EOtech, to be honest with you. EOtechs are friggin' hard core.

I want one.... :(

Check the 'pictures of your weapons' thread MKII - I know it's like 200 pages, but somewhere in there is a picture of an EOtech cracked by a bb.

It still worked - but he was super angry - I would have cried like newborn...