Spring MP7

Rob15

True, albeit they are a damn sight more interesting.

and more fun

Anyway back on topic i think MP&'s look a bit retro really.  Also wont the plastic be a bit ######? 

P.s- not all airsoft is plastic!  See!!

the quality of plastic seems to be impoving in the cheap guns :) and i know they arn't all plastic ;) i just got my KWA G19 metal slide with loads of metal parts in it :D

At least us Americans have it a bit easy...we can find MP7 springers okay.

Thing is, well...one of 2 ways, if one of you UK dudes want to get the MP7...

1. Check the plastic and the molding - chances are it's not very sturdy, CYMA's like that.

2. Try and see if you can field strip it - probably not, since it's all fused together, so start looking for machine shops, folks. Use hkpro.com for reference.

3. The big part - I would rather like an electric MP7 than gas, since at least it's not affected by temperature, and very few of us (AFAIK) have had luck modifying gas guns to the extreme, let alone trying to fit TMP internals in there.

Probably what we could use is the TM Uzi internals or the G18C AEP internals - the AEP's probably going to have a hell of a lot of modifications done on it since its internals probably don't fit the MP7 well, and then I've been hearing that the Uzi gearbox is all plastic and needs metal gears, and probably doesn't even fit inside the MP7 itself.

You've also gotta find a way to keep the magazine's original shape if you're going to use an AEP method - possibly a shell to go around the motor attached to the main magazine would do fine.

I'm thinking of ordering one in the next few days...

Springer AUG? Is that the one made by Hapdong/Kangnam/Dong San? SMG model with a short barrel? If so i think i might have a spare clip for it lurking around. Stick a piccie up of what it looks like and i'll confirm.

Springer AUG? Is that the one made by Hapdong/Kangnam/Dong San? SMG model with a short barrel? If so i think i might have a spare clip for it lurking around. Stick a piccie up of what it looks like and i'll confirm.

i have that sprinnger AUG ;)

and xRAZERx tell us what its like when you get it

I found the MP7 in my local toot store today. Going for a mere £10 as well. I didn't buy it but I can report back that the front grip is movable but the stock isn't and is just part of the main body mould. Perhaps I was expecting too much?

If this is the one I saw at a surplus store a few months back, I really don't see how it's a candidate for conversion. It really is drek. A paint job might make it a display piece, but that's assuming you want to decorate your home with crummy fake machine pistols.

Archived