Knight's Armament Rifles/Other

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nearly complete:

IMG_20100716_082557.jpg

It's getting a 600M rear BUIS and a Gear Sector front sling point--the front is a little too crowded with the the CQD:

IMG_20100716_082610.jpg

It will probably inherit the newer version TTB as well.

Ahhh, I almost soiled my pants at work. Please take pics with stock open, so that I may have a new desktop. Thank you in advance.

*where can one purchase the Dytac optics and mounts? I saw them featured on the front of Arnies 'News section.. but there was no link to actual retailers yet.

Thanks.

Edited by crackisbad
Picture Removed. Please do not quote pictures

Ahhh, I almost soiled my pants at work. Please take pics with stock open, so that I may have a new desktop. Thank you in advance.

*where can one purchase the Dytac optics and mounts? I saw them featured on the front of Arnies 'News section.. but there was no link to actual retailers yet.

Thanks.

I don't think my cellphone photos will ever be desktopworthy, but I will ###### another pic when some more parts show up. I got the mount from ehobbyasia.

Just got the samples of the KAC TTB's in silver and black oxide from EB (shocked at how fast it came). These are actually really decent. I'm impressed. The silver one definitely looks like it was rushed a bit on the CNC and cleanup wasn't that awesome, but all in all they're hard to beat. I do with they didn't add that stupid airsoft logo to the bottom of the black TTB, but I can probably gun blue it away. I initially thought the inner cylinder piece was for strengthening the outer shell of the TTB, but the outer shell is still pretty solid. I'm guessing the cylinder piece is more for indexing the outer shell onto the collar properly so they don't have to be concerned about threading when they cut it (which can be a PITA). Thumbs up!

I do wish they didn't add that stupid airsoft logo to the bottom of the black TTB, but I can probably gun blue it away.

I stand corrected. Apparently that 3T logo on the bottom of the TTB is accurate to the real thing as I discovered when I just checked my reference pics. Bizzare. That logo just looks out of place ... even on the real one. :blink:

yeah i just ordered one of those and their hand stop with 2 different sets of KAC style panels in tan, but i have to deal with a slight technical difficulty before i can properly put them to use.

78fa3d67.jpg

any ideas on what to do? JB-Weld???, dose VFC even sell spare receivers?

Yeah, he doesn't need an upper, they are like...... 180 dollars, im sure vfc will get it to him for 90 shipped.

Thanks for suggesting to email them man, I really hope they get back to me. I sent them an email to there sales adress off their site, is that the correct one?

sales@gb-tech.com.tw ????

Whoa, the mount is nice but isn't that a real T-1? If that's a new clone of the RDS it will sell very nicely.

Looks like it might be. On the bottom of the page it says "green/red dot aimpoint T-1 replica". I really really hope it is, the lense on mine got shot and cracked. Id love to replace it with one of those.