Repro Garmin Foretrex 101

1st_shooter

If you think, like me, it'll make you look a tad more badass, then buy one.

I'm with Kousnik on this one - I botched an M3 light onto my USP, and i now can't get the batteries out - I don't care, because it looks awesome.

made. of. win.

I am half tempt ed to get one of these and RIS mount just for lolz now.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well, because my opinion is so important, i will put it here for you all to enjoy.

1st - I have a real one. If i did not however, i would feel happy ordering from EBB. Why? Because they are very good. and i am a big homo.

2nd - I have a real one. If i did not however, i would buy a this piece of plastic replica. Why? Because the real one is used for show. Like im actually going to use a gps unit playing airsoft.

3rd - I soon may not have a real one. Selling mine for £100 and then buying a replica for £10 = £90 profit. success. I can spend that money doing big homo things.

that is all.

PS. To me, airsoft =fashion parade. I wear kit because it looks nice, not because it actually does anything.

pps, anyone who thinks i am a retard because of this, is probably right.

I'm aboard this train. But I'm kind of in mirror land. Here's why:

I'm all for OTHER people buying these. People who I have to play against. People who may not have enough moolah for real gear. People who otherwise would be wearing floppy sneakers, borrowed flannel and painter's masks. I'm all for shooting enemies that look like smartly dressed video game heros. As opposed to shooting slackers that come wearing the same clothes they wear to the cowtown Kmart.

Afterall, can't we agree that anything others can do to improve my airsofting experience is a good thing? Dont they deserve a price break in their efforts to increase my verisimilitude?

Yes, yes they do.

But me, I'm buyin more bbs....

Archived