Ics rumor confirmed!

Krazy L

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have one thing to say - ICS are gay. They make AEGs that are full metal when the actual real thing is not full metal, this angers me, and i am now talking like a robot so I shall stop.

Please don't use gay as an insult, it just makes you look like a retard.

And for the record, all that is ment to be metal on the 74, is metal. All the plastic or polycarbonate parts, e.g. the foregrip on the real-steel, are also plastic on the ICS version.

[edit]

I belive the foregrip and stock and parts that should be polycarbonate or plastic. Are plastic on the M4.

Full metal, just means the parts that should be metal, are metal.

Please don't use gay as an insult, it just makes you look like a retard.

And for the record, all that is ment to be metal on the 74, is metal. All the plastic or polycarbonate parts, e.g. the foregrip on the real-steel, are also plastic on the ICS version.

yeah i dont use gay as a serious insult, i say it light heartedly because it has become a general insult for some strange reason - 'you are attracted to members of the same sex! HA!' - see doesnt work does it?

just drop it dude ;)

maybe your dad heard "full metal" which he thought meant the whole gun was metal and said that real M4's completely metal ;) A lot of people get confused when hearing "full metal" thinking the whole gun is full metal, when instead it just means all the things on the real steal are metal on the replica

now lets leave it :rolleyes:

just drop it dude ;)

maybe your Grandad heard "full metal" which he thought meant the whole gun was metal and said that real M4's completely metal ;) A lot of people get confused when hearing "full metal" thinking the whole gun is full metal, when instead it just means all the things on the real steal are metal are meatl on the replica

now lets leave it  :rolleyes:

grandad??? Are you retarded?

and if u havent noticed, a car15 and an M4 are subtly different your eedjiet! Most noticably they are slightly smaller.

lol. looks like you're the eejit here. By AR-15 he was referring to the whole family of weapons based around the m16/m4 design. Not a mistype of CAR-15. Looks like you're the muppet to be honest. Now stop pretending to know everything before I negative rep you :P

Archived