When rednecks get tacticool.

ED-SKaR

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PS, the'd have to GET to my limbs first

Its Chuck Norris, he could be behind you right now with a machete or a puppy, what you say next decides your fate :P

The countryside is great, no neighbors to worry about.

Its the ramblers, 4x4 club, farmers, kids bike riding and families out on a bloody picnic i have to worry about, stupid people coming outside when it is warm, when i could be having some fun. Too bad we airsofters are looked upon so negatively.

'FireKnife'

Its Chuck Norris, he could be behind you right now with a machete or a puppy, what you say next decides your fate :P

Puppies are disgusting, I hope he washes his hands before he mutilates me.

As i've said before(quite recently) Cats rule, dogs drool.

Meh, more of a dog person. Having been around my Dad and step-Mum with their 15-20 cats it does get a bit too much.

Then again only 5-6 were house cats, the rest were outside and rescue cats, must have had at least 50 in the time when they lived at the old farmhouse.

'FireKnife'

It takes 15 cats to put you of cats, it takes one dog to put me of dogs.

They stink, drool, barge into you, and so on and so on. I can't stand them. Plus they are natural predators of prey much bigger than humans.

I haven't had a pet in years, and TBH I don't want to look after one. nearest I have are the two friendly neighborhood cats that hang out on my back fence looking into the undergrowth beyond.

Well each to their own, i know a guy that is obsessed with ferrets and wants to try and raise some young ferrets from two adults. Good luck to him with that one :P

I don't know what it is about cats but i don't trust them, i prefer that blind loyalty that dogs have sometimes, plus i like to have something i can go and exercise with, a cat would just look at me and fall asleep.

'FireKnife'

Well each to their own, i know a guy that is obsessed with ferrets and wants to try and raise some young ferrets from two adults. Good luck to him with that one :P

I don't know what it is about cats but i don't trust them, i prefer that blind loyalty that dogs have sometimes, plus i like to have something i can go and exercise with, a cat would just look at me and fall asleep.

'FireKnife'

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ptitlebwhmt6p47cy5

Given the page picture for that article, i want it to be "Kitten'soft" some kind of crazy animal fights with kittens armed with TM 1911s.

It just doesn't work on me.

Dogs for the win, at least they know to repel boarders when someone tries to break into your house.

Then again to make an ex happy she made me walk the bloody rabbit, it even had a harness and everything :unsure:

As for kitten soft i gave my cat my 1911, all he did was cuddle up to it and fall asleep, warmed the mag no end though :P

'FireKnife'

My cat thinks anything is a pillow, it even tried to snuggle up next to an ammo pouch and was stupid enough to go to sleep in the bird house on a night with high winds, he lept out of it as it crashed down.

But then again he still isn't used to the crack that my pistols make, it scares him more than the hoover, even when i am not in the same room as him :P

'FireKnife'

You just reminded me of when i tried to scare a bird out of my back garden. I was firing my 1911, and this bird was wandering around, I got bored of him quickly, Now unlike a lot of [expletive deleted]s I didn't shoot the bird. Never shoot an animal with something that won't kill it cleanly, its just not right. I shot next to the bird.

It totally ignored the sound and the shot, so i shot again, right in front of it. It saw the BB land in the mud and went over to look at it, scratching it out of the ground with its talon.

I gave up and went back to my target...

I had a bird land on the box i had at the end of the garden as my target, so i placed a well aimed round in the box well below the bird. It did nothing except *suitcase* on the box and look at me. So i left it, in the end the dog went aftr it and chased it off.

Then decide to sniff what the bird left behind on the box. <_<

'FireKnife'

I had a bird land on the box i had at the end of the garden as my target, so i placed a well aimed round in the box well below the bird. It did nothing except *suitcase* on the box and look at me. So i left it, in the end the dog went aftr it and chased it off.

Then decide to sniff what the bird left behind on the box. <_<

'FireKnife'

That proves one of two things:

1. Dogs are stupid.

2. You are more perverted than we give you credit for.

Depending on, of course, who did the sniffing.

Depending on, of course, who did the sniffing.

Yes because one of my personal fetishes is sniffing animal *suitcase* :P

No it was the dog, but i do agree dogs are stupid but they are funny to watch when they try and do stupid things, cats offer no entertainment and that is why i prefer dogs.

Plus i just get on much better with dogs than cats, maybe as i am more loud and running about than lazy and always sat down. :D

You are more perverted than we give you credit for.

Would you like to take a tour of my mind, trust me it is a good one ;)

'FireKnife'

Dogs aren't mans best friend, they are "Friends".

Ouch, that is harsh, no animal can be that bad :P

I don't know why i prefer dogs, they just seem to get on better with me than cats, maybe as they like loud noises and cats like sleep and quiet.

I just wish i had a dog instead of the lazy retard cat i have downstairs at the moment.

'FireKnife'

I have met dogs that I've loved and dogs that I've hated.

I've never met a cat that I've liked.

Dogs point, flush, retrieve, guard, watch, locate land mines, detect drugs and explosives, find people trapped in the aftermath of natural disasters, hunt criminals, and mouse. Cats just mouse. When they're in the mood for it.

To put it bluntly, cats are useless and the people who love them are masochists who enjoy abusive relationships. Dogs are useful and the people who love them are, like those who care for retarded children, saints. :P

Archived