When rednecks get tacticool.

ED-SKaR

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On a TM gun, heresy!

Interior Quality = good

Exterior Quality = not good

In my mind the P226 was the last of the TM guns that was built to a lower quality than the present line, after the 1911A1 and the Hi-Capa they stepped up the game.

'FireKnife'

Interior Quality = good

Exterior Quality = not good

In my mind the P226 was the last of the TM guns that was built to a lower quality than the present line, after the 1911A1 and the Hi-Capa they stepped up the game.

'FireKnife'

Get the Five seveN, you will not regret it.

As greg said, get 3g bb's, set the hop to half way and your sorted.

Sig P226 rules, 1911 drools :D

I like both. It was the 1911 that started my decent into liking american guns. Thankfully i'm only affected by anything 1930 or before, I'm not getting an m16, ever (evereverevereverever!)

.3bbs in a pistol is all about range, not pain. Plus, at range you won't feel it any more than any other airsoft shot. I used to get laced up at CQB ranges, and once with a G18 filled with .43g ammo. Didn't hurt that much more than .2g.

Get the Five seveN, you will not regret it.

Considering that i have £1200 to last me another TWO months at college i may just get both the 5-7 and the Px4 and sell the one i don't like :P

Sig P226 rules, 1911 drools

My 1911A1 is so good i could fire a shot into the air from here and you would feel the welt in Portugal ;)

I like both. It was the 1911 that started my decent into liking american guns. Thankfully i'm only affected by anything 1930 or before, I'm not getting an m16, ever

Last good American gun was the M2 Carbine, anything after that is *suitcase*.

As for .3g i have a few hundred lying around and have found that in a test the accuracy they offer in the outdoors due to being a heavier projectile is good but indoors with no wind the difference in negligible. As i plan to game indoor and up close more i will stick with .25's for now, only loading .3's for when i go outdoors. Considering i only use about 200-300 bbs in a day max they £5 for 1000 .3's isn't that bad to me.

Right i am now off to spin the roulette wheel to decide the next topic, what will it be :P

'FireKnife'

Russian roulette with a 1911?

.... you go first...

Ok, with my TM.

#Loads magazine, inserts into gun, drops magazine 1/2" and racks slide, points to chest and 'click'#

Your turn.

#racks slide to chamber a round#

Too bad a mate of mine fell for that my my TM.

'FireKnife'

You wouldn't be the first to play Russian roulette with an MGL.

We had a slightly different russia roulette. 6 mid caps, one of which had 20 bbs, guess what happened to the loser :P

Though that said i found a guy with two revolvers and we played the final scene from MGS3, too bad for him i could see the chambered round and he gave me first pick ;)

Its too natural for me to do a systems check, plus I'm not a 'tard, I'd shoot you first

I love when it freaks people out when i do a 'brass check' as i do mine one handed with the mag in the other hand.

'FireKnife'

I love when it freaks people out when i do a 'brass check' as i do mine one handed with the mag in the other hand.

'FireKnife'

First time I saw a single handed brass check was Serif in the matrix (2nd film?) I've done it ever since :P.

Hey I recognize that. It must have been one of the gangstar films I've been watching. But it looks like a 60s or 70s model 1911....

where am it from?

Just read the URL, of course its HEAT. *facepalm moment*

Just read the URL, of course its HEAT. *facepalm moment*

You didn't get a reference to the greatest of firearm technique films, shame on you :P

But yes it is, though the one Robert De Niro does in the lift later in the film was dubbed over so it sounds like he is pulling back the bolt on a Browning M2 :D

EDIT: 60's or 70's Model? That is an Officer which weren't made until the 80's, only the Detonics and other cut downs existed before then ;). And yes i knew it was a 1991A1 Officer before i looked at IMFDB, i am that sad.

'FireKnife'

You didn't get a reference to the greatest of firearm technique films, shame on you :P

But yes it is, though the one Robert De Niro does in the lift later in the film was dubbed over so it sounds like he is pulling back the bolt on a Browning M2 :D

EDIT: 60's or 70's Model? That is an Officer which weren't made until the 80's, only the Detonics and other cut downs existed before then ;). And yes i knew it was a 1991A1 Officer before i looked at IMFDB, i am that sad.

'FireKnife'

I wouldn't call Heat a great film showing firearms technique, just because they reload every now and again and pretend to use their sights?

Pah!

Also, after I watch a film/tv series, I read the IMDB, IMFDB and the TVtropes page for the work. If this where a geek war, I'd be winning, In real life that means I loose :s.

Also, after I watch a film/tv series, I read the IMDB, IMFDB and the TVtropes page for the work. If this where a geek war, I'd be winning, In real life that means I loose :s.

Yep, i just check the guns in IMFDB, sod IMDB, apart from the information it is full of people that post some worrying comments and like some very strange films :P

I wouldn't call Heat a great film showing firearms technique, just because they reload every now and again and pretend to use their sights?

Which few other films do, think of it as a best of the worst scenario, or just watch Collateral, seriously even though it has a gullible, closet case midget in it watch it.

Just don't watch the Miami Vice remake, the TV series is so much better.

'FireKnife'

Yep, i just check the guns in IMFDB, sod IMDB, apart from the information it is full of people that post some worrying comments and like some very strange films :P

And TV tropes?

Which few other films do.

Its bad, but not as bad as its competition, so that makes it good? I'd rather not set my sights so low thankyoverymuch:P

Its bad, but not as bad as its competition, so that makes it good? I'd rather not set my sights so low thankyoverymuch :P

Just the way it is :P, Hollywood is always going to be bad and typical but one time you find one that isn't as bad as the rest. I just watch HK and 80's US films instead, sod real gunplay lets have 50 round magazines and have one man take on an army. *badger*s but entertaining.

And TV tropes?

To google to find out what that is....

#returns#

:D

'FireKnife'

All i can say is:

Danny Trejo as.......... Trejo.

What is it with that guy and turning up in random films.

I went on to IMFDB once and learned so much that i am never going to use, except what loadouts go with what guns. Detonics and a bit of Miami Vice please or how many films feature the 1911 and 1911A1 variant.

I wish i could go out and play with my 1911 guns at a site now, it is slowly fading to dusk and there is just enough light to see by, perfect pistol stalking time.

'FireKnife'

Trejo can out Norris, Chuck Norris.

If you wake up tomorrow with no limbs well...........

How is it that i live in the middle of nowhere yet everytime i think about finding a quiet spot for some airsoft practice i can't, stupid countryside.

'FireKnife'

Archived