When rednecks get tacticool.

ED-SKaR

That is how you clear a house, only if that guy had a shotgun.

Though he seems to give the 'criminals' all of 1/2 a second to respond.

You can sleep with your step or foster siblings but only if you haven't lived under the same roof as brother and sister.

You can't hump your gran either.

All i can say is there are a lot of easy women out there, why do you need to go after family members?

My cousins are from Texas.....

That explains so much.

'FireKnife'

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3:02 backs up what I said :P.

Thankfully I've only met my Feddish* cousins twice, thats enough for me, they pulled my hair :(.

*they don't like being called Yankish as they are from the south.

'You get out of my house now'. Sorry but in that moment and knowing me i would either do one of two things. Point out the gun they guy is about to shoot me with or say something so outrageously stupid or funny that the other guy stops and laughs.

Then i shoot him. :P

Thankfully I've only met my Feddish* cousins twice, thats enough for me, they pulled my hair

For a second i thought you were going to say 'as they think they work for the FBI'. Though i met a guy on holiday that claimed to be Confederate when i was working at a supermarket. I thought it most funny as i pointed out to him that slavery is wrong ans that maybe he should venture into certain areas of Bristol and tell people his beliefs.

On topic: Now i want a quad barreled shotgun, stupid Marushin and their COP .357 being terrible.

'FireKnife'

What we really need is a double barrel 40mm loaded with buck shot and with an M16 mounted under the barrel. Just for good measure your could mount a 870 under the M16! Slap on a few lasers and a padded sling, redneck nervana!

The "masterkey" is an m870.

This has, quite annoyingly, got me thinking. Take a CA870 or a CAW M4s90, tune them for high FPS high accuracy long range (IE a pump action sniper) then attach it to a TM M3 or SPAS (or Chinese M4 if you must)

It'd be like going from buck to slug, only better... and uglier.

Ah, that sounds good up until the pont you go, hand on a minute how do i aim the super accurate underslung shotgun?

Especially if you don't mount it right.

'FireKnife'

I'd have the "slugshot" shotgun on top, partly because the better half should always be on top and partly because the "buckshot" shotgun doesn't need a long barrel.

Give me 15 minutes in photoshop.... or 3 in paint...

Because one of the changes to the 1967 Firearms Act after Mr Ryan HAd a bad day in Hungerford was that shotguns below 21" in barrel length where re classified as section 5 and 21" to 26" as Section 1 Firearms.

I'll take your word for it (not disbelieveing you at all) Its just my brown bess is on a shotgun permit and is easily longer than 21" hence my confusion!

bigal is far more knowledgable than me, but it may have some sort of exemption because of its age? and if its easily longer than 21", is it longer than 26"? :P

there are some shotguns you can own without any permit too, not deacts. although i believe thye must be of certain calibres. not too sure on the whole thing, as they dont really interest me. i'll stick to modern 12 bores for now :)

bigal is far more knowledgable than me, but it may have some sort of exemption because of its age? and if its easily longer than 21", is it longer than 26"? :P

there are some shotguns you can own without any permit too, not deacts. although i believe thye must be of certain calibres. not too sure on the whole thing, as they dont really interest me. i'll stick to modern 12 bores for now :)

Its probably because its a muzzle loader rather than its age. You can still readly get hold of muzzle loading pistols including cap lock revolvers.

the shotguns you own without a permit (in my understanding) must be an antique, in addition it requires you to not have a licence to get hold of black-powder to make the gun work.

There is one reason why this gun is impractical:

I think the bigger issue is the fact you have to cock the slugshot with a yank on the buckshot.

Wow that just sounded like some weird innuendo to me.

But yeah when trying to cock the slugshot you might fire off the buckshot due to poor hand placement in a rush.

Damn you shotguns and involving the words cock, shot and spread over a wide area :P

I really can't wait until the missus is back, then i wont find this as funny.

'FireKnife'

Wow that just sounded like some weird innuendo to me.

You might just take the place of best out of context quote right there.

Still you'd mod the guns to be automatic rather than pumpers, the real m4s90 is semi auto. The slugger would need either a GBB mech(not preferable due to the fps inconsistency of GBB mechs) or the lower half of an AEG gearbox bolted unter the piston(not so good either due to the slow trigger response and refire rate you'd end up with) The bucker would have a GBB mech, its the close range gun after all.

Actually, if you where going for both being gas, you could use an external rig, making the slugger very FPS consistent, use a pre-cocking NBB (or semi blowback if you prefer) to get a nice trigger pull. conect both guns to the same gas pipe...

I think were onto something here...

not sure if it comes under a shotgun, but harpers 7 barreled nock from sharpe might be a contender for this thread?

That was called a volley gun, and is essentially 7 overlenght pistol caliber barrels firing at once, not a true "shotgun" as such but definably a shotgun in effect. plus, given that the later volley guns had rifled barrels, the spread was much preferable to the blunderbuss' of the day.

kinda reminds me of the TM tri-barrel system, not a true shotgun given that it uses 1 projectile per barrel, but regardless it is the single greatest airsoft shotgun in existence.

see also: http://r2000.blogspot.com/2010/09/4-barrel-shotgun.html

Apparently the Nock was like the Webley Marrs in that no one that fired it wanted to fire it again. Due to the excessive recoil.

It fires seven pistol rounds in one go! Added to that the rifle length barrels and you do have some serious kick. I'm sure mr Sharp once made a mention that Harper was the only man capable of controlling the weapon, after another officer had questioned his lack of an issue firearm (i think he accused harper of loosing it)

All i know is that as impractical as it is you will still be able to walk into an indoor game and watched the mouths drop and the women come clammering to you.

Like knowing you have a footlong swinging away down there.

Though i am assuming you are at an airsoft site that has women attendees.

I know wish i had the money to get a ACM M500 and a TM tri-shot and mod them into each other.

'FireKnife'

Too bad i haven't the money or the option if i had the money.

First bit of extra cash i get goes on a new pistol to try and find one that is good enough to stand shoulder to shoulder with my 1911 as a modern firearm, that isn't a 1911 derivative.

'FireKnife'

Too bad i haven't the money or the option if i had the money.

First bit of extra cash i get goes on a new pistol to try and find one that is good enough to stand shoulder to shoulder with my 1911 as a modern firearm, that isn't a 1911 derivative.

'FireKnife'

TM sig p226.

TM sig p226.

Had, found the quality a bit off and the gun didn't fit my hand well. In fact only the Px4 and the Five-seveN are the ones i haven't tried yet.

Though a TM tri-shot would be nice, wish they still made the M203 standalone as that would have been useful up close.

'FireKnife'

Archived