When rednecks get tacticool.

ED-SKaR

If popularity is the measure of what is good:

JG is better than TM.

Halo is the best computer game ever.

Apple products are better than microsoft.

Big brother is good TV.

And lets not get started about what Germans thought in 1933. (Godwins law)

Thats got nothing to do with what is being discussed. I've been arguing that plenty of good comedies come out of america, and the only response is "I don't find them funny, thus they are not good." Its 6th form level nonsense.

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So, that railed shotgun. S'kinda cool.

Yeah it is, but you are kind of limited as to what to put on it. Light and possibly a large laser is all i can think of. I mean a sighting system is a bit daft. Possibly a RIS mounted shell holder so you can facilitate a faster reload?

'FireKnife'

Thats got nothing to do with what is being discussed.

If you had paid attention you would have noticed 3 posts refering to the connection between somethings popularity and how good it is BEFORE i made that post :P.

Its called a conversation, you make comments based on previous peoples comments. ;)

Hwagan RS M203s don't come with RIS mounts.

The only thing I'd mount on that shottie would be a big torch, fairly tight beam and it would roughly match where the shot would go (obviously some patterning needs doing) and has the added bonus of being a big torch.

You're talking to a dude who has both Xbox and XBox 360 and the only games i own and ever played on the them is the entire Halo franchise

You need to get out more....

and play some better games :P

Hang on you have both a Xbox and a 360, dude hard drive and compatibilty.

Its doable, in RS i mean, but not with RIS.

Well any mounted 40mm underslung that works on a rail system would work. However i would want one under each barrel. Two 40mm underslungs and then two 12 guage slugs in there. Perhaps loaded up with nickels and dimes ;)

'FireKnife'

NOWAI! I would never, ever sell my xbox ... too many fun hours on it

I sold mine to get my 360 :P

I do play other games .... i currently have 56 games on my Steam Account

At this point i have all of three games, plus about 5-6 on a GB emulator for when i am bored on the PC.

'FireKnife'

If you had paid attention you would have noticed 3 posts refering to the connection between somethings popularity and how good it is BEFORE i made that post :P.

Its called a conversation, you make comments based on previous peoples comments. ;)

I read the posts, being patronizing isn't relevent either. The argument is about whether american comedies are good, not whether they are better then british ones. Fireknife was making the point that just because something has critical acclaim (which is not the same as popularity.) doesn't make it good (hasn't actually specified what makes something good, which is confusing), which isn't the same as what you where saying.

This is clearly off topic, pm me if you want. Or if anybody else wants to pm me thier favorite alan partridge bits thats cool too.

how so? would have thought it was a shotgun permit at least!

Because one of the changes to the 1967 Firearms Act after Mr Ryan HAd a bad day in Hungerford was that shotguns below 21" in barrel length where re classified as section 5 and 21" to 26" as Section 1 Firearms.

AG 36 with a shotgun shoved through the grip? I don't care how silly it is, i want to see it NOW!

Same. In fact why can we attach shotguns to more things.

My only possible reaction to this is ..... pffffft weak

I have no steady income and buy too many airsoft guns. Ask me again in 6 months time when i have finished college and settled into a job ;)

'FireKnife'

Same. In fact why can we attach shotguns to more things.

I would always prefer to stick a 12bore to a gun rather than a 40mm.

Of course if you start with a 40mm, you can strap a 12bore to it, or vice versa but I think the best possible result would be a 12bore with a 12bore bolted on.

That is, after all, what a double barreled shotgun is.

As per the old "best condition to have a slide action shotgun" for home defence.

I'd say it's loaded, made ready with the safety on.

In stead of warning the intruder with the racking sound, warn him with the sound of a 12bore round going through his head.

Good warning that.

Re humping your cousins:

You can sleep with your step or foster siblings but only if you haven't lived under the same roof as brother and sister.

You can't hump your gran either.

As per the old "best condition to have a slide action shotgun" for home defence.

I'd say it's loaded, made ready with the safety on.

In stead of warning the intruder with the racking sound, warn him with the sound of a 12bore round going through his head.

Good warning that.

you should always give some kind of option for the crim to relent. An arrest is preferable to a killing.

My cousins are from Texas.....

Archived