When rednecks get tacticool.

ED-SKaR

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And it will eat you within a day :P

I would prefer a Predator myself, the classic one as in the first film.

As for a perpetual kitten, yes if it was always playful and not one of these lazy ones.

My perfect pet however:

mudkipj.jpg

Just because why not :P

'FireKnife'

Just cushions that move...

An ex of mine had one that got in such a rage with me, usually as it saw me as a threat to the attention that it got from the ex. Once i had to stop screwing the ex to shoo the rabbit out, then she had a go at me for closing the door in case he wanted to come back in. Seriously.

The relationship soon ended :P

Actually while i am here:

pict0057copy.jpg

My old dog Lucky, timid Collie / German Shepherd cross that was put down at age 15 due to organ failure. Lovely dog, just scared of everything, even cameras.

'FireKnife'

rabbits?

got my ex a couple for her birthday (she asked for them, it wasnt a spur-of-the-moment thing!), and they are ok. ive never been a fan of small pets, but these 2 are full of character, basically like little dogs.

they will come when you call them, sit on you, lick you, chase things when thrown, and are generally crazy little bastards. not an ounce of bitey aggression, and dont just lie around all day being *suitcase* like most.

i know i shall get mocked mercilessly for the above comments, and you will all wade in saying they are truly ######, but these are cool, and i stand by that :P

rabbits?

got my ex a couple for her birthday (she asked for them, it wasnt a spur-of-the-moment thing!), and they are ok. ive never been a fan of small pets, but these 2 are full of character, basically like little dogs.

they will come when you call them, sit on you, lick you, chase things when thrown, and are generally crazy little bastards. not an ounce of bitey aggression, and dont just lie around all day being *suitcase* like most.

i know i shall get mocked mercilessly for the above comments, and you will all wade in saying they are truly ######, but these are cool, and i stand by that :P

My dads mate use to have a rabbit, it acted the same as a dog would, scratched when it wanted to go out "to do its business". Played fetch etc. Lovely rabbit.

yep, they totally turned me around to my view on small pets, they even housetrained themselves (we had to bring them in for a couple of weeks when it went down to around -10, thye are normally outdoors) :)

before we got them, rabbits were just food to me, but i couldnt eat these two. and i'll eat anything with a heartbeat.

rabbits? got my ex a couple for her birthday (she asked for them, it wasnt a spur-of-the-moment thing!),

The sex wasn't good enough then :P

But either way after putting up with my exs pet rabbit i had had enough of them, it was always so ###### off and used to try and charge me whenever i was in the house.

My dads mate use to have a rabbit, it acted the same as a dog would, scratched when it wanted to go out "to do its business". Played fetch etc. Lovely rabbit.

My mate had one that had a weird quirk, whenever you talked to it, it used to cock its head to one side like a dog might and bounce up and down at visitors when they came in through the front door, then again it did live with a puppy and was confused.

'FireKnife'

Dogs look up to you, Cats look down on you.

Only pigs see you as equals.

Speaking of which, one of my friend Kevin in high school in Hong Kong had a little piglet for a pet. Really cute little thing, very clever and clean, surprisingly - it was apparently really easy to housetrain. My friend called it Arthur.

Only thing with Arthur was that apparently pigs can't go down stairs. He'd climb up them no problem, grunting away and taking a step at a time, but when it came to coming downstairs Arthur couldn't manage it. so instead he would just jump down a step or two and roll/bump until he got to the bottom, then brush himself off and trot away.

When Kevin and I left for Uni abroad, Arthur was maybe the size of a large cat. When my friend came back home that Winter, Arthur had grown to the size of a large dog. A large dog that weighed 200 pounds.

Kevin gets home and decides to go to his bedroom upstairs to dump his bags, and Arthur, who is sitting at the top of the stairs, sees his owner for the first time in 6 months. Squealing in excitement, Arthur jumps - turns out he still can't go downstairs - and Kevin is confronted with 200 pounds of airborne pork, squealing madly as it bears down on him.

Kevin ducks out of the way fairly quickly (he assured me later that he was as close to ###### bricks as he ever got) and the squealing turned into a very loud THUD as Arthur landed on the bottom step, rolled himself upright and began nuzzling Kevin, who at this point had thrown himself flat on the floor.

I kind of want a pet pig now. Plus when it dies, sausages!

I kind of want a pet pig now. Plus when it dies, sausages!

That reminds me, have to ask the local farmer if one of his pigs has snuffed it.

I remember when my Dad had two sheep that he rescued after they were left in a farm when the owner moved his stock to a new place. They got a field to themselves and went walking with the dogs, even thinking they were dogs. Plus they made fantastic lamb chops and steaks when they went too.

Only fair, after all cats are a superior form of life.

Erm, no :P After my cat deciding that he wanted to make friends with the neighbour dog and not backing away when it started barking at him i don't think he understands anything in life.

Plus he spends 75% of his time in his litter box, hissing at you if you try to move him out of it so you can clean it.

'FireKnife'

Erm, no :P After my cat deciding that he wanted to make friends with the neighbour dog and not backing away when it started barking at him i don't think he understands anything in life.

a dog barking at a cat is like a chav trying to mug crocodile dundee.

Not when the cat uses ###### itself as a defence mechanism. The dog just barked at it even more :P

Then again i wish i had my cat Thomas, off all the cats i have seen he was the best, curled up and purred with you but only after a good day of chasing round toys and things on sticks and going hunting.

All the other cats were just plain lazy.

'FireKnife'

I'm sure I said just that here the other day! Thats why we despise them.

They are the worlds most smug animal. They only deign to show affection when they want feeding. Other than that, they just try to rub their bumhole on you when you stroke them.

Evil, sinister creatures. There is something just not right about them...

Although they have one redeeming feature. My uncle has 2 of them, and takes great delight in 'bagpiping' them.

This involves picking one up and putting it under your arm, and then squeezing gently until it makes a noise akin to the aforementioned instrument!

Probably why I like 'em.

That explains all.

Personally i just can't get on with anyone or anything that has an elevated sense of opinion over me, be it a cat or a human. Thinking your better than someone is grounds for being brought down a peg or two.

My uncle has 2 of them, and takes great delight in 'bagpiping' them.

Used to do that until my Dad fat *badgeress* of an ex wife had a go at me and told me it was cruel. T me it was revenge for the bugger trying to go for me at feeding time. Never went for me again.

'FireKnife'

That explains all.

Personally i just can't get on with anyone or anything that has an elevated sense of opinion over me, be it a cat or a human. Thinking your better than someone is grounds for being brought down a peg or two.

I have an enhanced sense of inferiority, I need something to look down on me to remind me to try harder. Its either a cat or a wife, and I can't afford a wife.

I have an enhanced sense of inferiority, I need something to look down on me to remind me to try harder. Its either a cat or a wife, and I can't afford a wife.

Thai wife only $200, can't be out of your price range.

However what if you have a wife like you, kind of hard to have two people share a sense of inferiority. The arguments would be all, well i am trying better, but your not giving me something to aim for :P

Thank science i have an indecisive GF that basically lets me call the shots, except in the bedroom oddly enough were it becomes a 2way system.

'FireKnife'

Archived