G&G AK5Cesar

Noveske

I do agree, I mean, well done TM, you made a great FAMAS, runs forever etc etc. I mean the one I have, is I think older than me. However, a FAMAS with a V6/7 Gearbox, so that if you want to do more than run it stock forever, with a detachable flash-hider, not made out of squeaky plastic and with a modern hop, would be a bloody nice replacement thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I asked G&G for some info on this and I can confirm that this is their current project. I also asked about the FAMAS as it seems to have come up a lot in this thread, I've been told that it has been shelved indefinitely but may still happen.

Obviously this suggests that if they do do it, it's way off in the future. However, I'm told that the AK5C has come about as a result of market research and a high amount of requests, so perhaps with a petition (as mentioned above) and some emails a FAMAS project could be accelerated?

• 10 months later...

I own a G&G FNC and absolutely love it and I would definately buy a G&G ak5c if it becomes available without hesitation. I'm interested in a AK5D MK2 for it's more compact size. The FNC is to long for CQB and does not have rail sections to mount a weapon light and vertical grip. You can however mount a weapon light on the handguard by bolting a small RIS rail onto the handguard. A vertical grip however is not possible. And I like to have a vertical grip for CQB use.

• 2 months later...

I used to be a G&G fan, even used to receive those emails all the time.. but in recent years they have started getting creative, I hate airsoft companies getting creative with their externals, like ICS's alien mp5 or G&G gagpul monstrosity... why cant' they just release the gun as they should be... and clone accessories the real steel counterpart uses rather adding rails on the stock gun... :(

I used to be a G&G fan, even used to receive those emails all the time.. but in recent years they have started getting creative, I hate airsoft companies getting creative with their externals, like ICS's alien mp5 or G&G gagpul monstrosity... why cant' they just release the gun as they should be... and clone accessories the real steel counterpart uses rather adding rails on the stock gun... :(

Do you mean this AEG? this isn't something G&G have made up it's the current rifle issued to the Swedish forces.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived