Clone Crye Airframe Inbound

Scuffer

I got a message from jkarmy saying that they are not expecting them now until next week. Add delivery time onto that and it goes beyond the 45 day paypal deadline, so I asked for a refund. Strange thing is that my account with them now says the order is complete and refunded, but my paypal account has no record of refund. Paypal dispute opened.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That sucks; I predict that mine will go to the classifieds almost immediately. Do any of the FAST knockoffs fit like an XL?

I have the one from dragonred , I've got a Medium sized noggin and I'd say no way it'll fit if you need an XL , sorry matey

I think mine is waiting for me at the UPS store.... USPS tracking sucks but it says "arrival at unit" which means it was at the local PO this morning, and I got a text that a package has arrived but all that tells me is that something didn't fit in my mailbox. I'll be ticked if it's something my girlfriend ordered, or a catalog!

Guess I'll be just as ticked if it doesn't fit my dome.

It's here, and it's too small. Not that it doesn't fit the circumference of my giant head, but it's too shallow front-to-back--the front edge of the shell presses against my forehead.

Ahh no, that's a bit gutting. You going to sell it on and look for something else?

Also, just noticed this up on EBairsoft....

TMC%20Dummy%20AF%20Helmet%20multicam%20a.jpg

Link: http://www.ebairsoft.com/dummy-helmet-p-5303.html

MC version, says roughly $67 and will be around the end of Jan next year.

That's hideous.

I noticed that the end holes on the ARC rails are elongated, and if I loosen up the bolts and remove the center one that hold the two halves of the shell together the whole helmet can be "enlarged" a centimeter or so. The chinstrap is still a little too short for me, but it might help someone.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived