WA Beretta Grammaton Cleric

hitmanNo2

WA are releasing a Beretta Grammaton Cleric. And just as I started working on a sleeve gun project...

I'm not sure if it has automatic fire. In one of the images it shows the dec-ocker operation which I've not seen WA show before. Maybe they've switched it to a selector somehow like the M93r.

rebellion00.jpg

http://www.wa-gunnet.co.jp/product_info.php?products_id=789&osCsid=4e054c00de731fe8c96e028a582d74cf

Also, the usual 1911 releases. Trophy Match, CDP, MARSOC.

True. But not everyone and their mum are going to be dropping £270+ on one one of these when most would have been happy with an M93r with a front kit. WA know there are a lot of collectors of their guns and these will sell to them.

They do. I was just speculating WA turned the decocker into a fire selector as I have never seen the pic below on their site before. It's probably just wishful thinking it's a selector.

rebellion03.jpg

Do they do discount if you buy the mandatory two? :D

Now to buy a leather trenchcoat and suck lemons all day until I have cheeks like Preston/Bale ....oh, and get some Weebles from The Early Learning Centre to make the 'throw em on the floor down the corridor' mags ;)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

.....Aaaaand you'll look like the biggest tool ever doing gunkata in the middle of a woodland skirmish, but you'll be happy

As though i don't look one already? :P

But really at WA prices just no, get some HFC full auto ones and mod on a compensator for 1/4 of the price. ;)

'FireKnife'

Archived