WE aeg internals...not bad?

adadqgg

Try not to sound more elitist than the one you are trying to insult, okay?

You try to be elitist, but you just come off as crazy rather than good okay? :)

You toy around with RealSword; you will not know how great it is.

Actually...yes i do. You have *suitcase* knowledge of airsoft tuning, that's why you like it.

People here love it. BECAUSE THEY PUT BATTERYPACKS ON THE STOCK.

How would that fly in your little world? lol.

NATO-capitalist players

Weren't you just told multiple times to stop the politics propaganda bashing?

Do you have a reading disability?

At least, people at Operation EastWind V

Airsoft knowledge: Now measured in amount of planetickets bought.

did not complain about its effectiveness

If they didn't whine about it being effective, it probably wasn't! Duh!

Additionally, you forgot that it is so awesome that it can have bayonet mounted for LONG reach.

I didn't strike you for one to put real knifes on your weapon and endager other players lifes. You really are crazy.

Also, how much more do you need than an 11.1v stick ? It is MORE than enough

Lol....come back when you know about aeg mechanics. I suppose it's enough if you run it stock.

Or put it on the wall. It's definitively enough battery for a wallhanger.

You don't even know the discharge curve when an aeg shoot do you?

enough unless you get one of the crappy 12c firefox ones.

At least we can agree on that. Those china made firefox batteries can be really crappy.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually...yes i do. You have *suitcase* knowledge of airsoft tuning, that's why you like it.

People here love it. BECAUSE THEY PUT BATTERYPACKS ON THE STOCK.

How would that fly in your little world? lol.

With tapes or one of those ugly fake mag pouches?

Weren't you just told multiple times to stop the politics propaganda bashing?

Do you have a reading disability?

Edited out just for you, dear.

Airsoft knowledge: Now measured in amount of planetickets bought.

You missed the point.

If they didn't whine about it being effective, it probably wasn't! Duh!

They compliment its effectiveness. Twisting of meaning of word is not your strong point.

I didn't strike you for one to put real knifes on your weapon and endager other players lifes. You really are crazy.

Rubber, model, AK, bayonets.

Lol....come back when you know about aeg mechanics. I suppose it's enough if you run it stock.

Or put it on the wall. It's definitively enough battery for a wallhanger.

You don't even know the discharge curve when an aeg shoot do you?

There are times when you have four gears in a SVD and a decently strong motor; in which you only needed a good barrel and some good hop-up mods.

Again, I am talking about using an 11.1v lipo with limited capacity... in a SEMI-auto AEG, which has HIGH range+accuracy and low number of rounds per mag.

It only takes one bb to hit something; not over 9000 sprayed in full auto. I am well-aware of the need for 60rps to hit someone for some people; again, it is not needed. RealSword SVD does not even have full-auto on the selector settings.

-------------------------------------

Anyway, I checked arms-cool.net again and there has not been any news on the price.

Actually, there has not been much update at all except for the gearbox test.

TW players are mostly opposed to WE making AEG because they all know cheap AEG M4 market has been flooded by G&G and SRC already and overseas(talking about rest of the world) players do not care about external dimensions...etc.

With tapes or one of those ugly fake mag pouches?

Pick your poison..it's necessary for no compromise* realsword products.

Edited out just for you, dear.

Drop the act. I'm not your buddy, pal.

You missed the point.

Sorry, let me rephrase that:

Airsoft knowledge: Know measured in camping outdoors.

See? Now your statement makes lot more sense....lol

Twisting of meaning of word is not your strong point.

Go for the ball, not the player...*clap clap*

There are times when you have four gears in a SVD

You don't say?

Is the reason you bring this up, that you believe ratio is dertermined by the amount of gears?

decently strong motor

The RS SVD motor is awfully weak :/

Again, I am talking about using an 11.1v lipo with limited capacity... in a SEMI-auto AEG, which has HIGH range+accuracy and low number of rounds per mag.

It only takes one bb to hit something; not over 9000 sprayed in full auto. I am well-aware of the need for 60rps to hit someone for some people; again, it is not needed. RealSword SVD does not even have full-auto on the selector settings.

weeeeeeeeeeeee*looks at watch*eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....klunk.

That's the sound of your glorious SVD on a stick battery.

Limited capacity? They hold 100 rounds per mag.

But then again, one bb = one kill...every airsofter knows that, right? LOL.

Your SVD holds more rounds per mag than a milsim m4 here does! No limited ammo there.

Wind? Brushes? Moving players? Inaccurate airsoftguns? Tired arms (it's something that happens when you play a lot)?

TW players are mostly opposed to WE making AEG because they all know cheap AEG M4 market has been flooded by G&G and SRC already and overseas(talking about rest of the world) players do not care about external dimensions...etc.

Indeed. That must be why so few international players buy PTW.

Oh wait...

So this is what it looks like when 2 sides of the same elitist coin argue. :rolleyes: You looking to take it to PM any time soon?

On topic:

Is that ROF on the WE stock?

Is it a standard trigger contact setup?

So this is what it looks like when 2 sides of the same elitist coin argue. :rolleyes: You looking to take it to PM any time soon?

On topic:

Is that ROF on the WE stock?

Is it a standard trigger contact setup?

I told him to send pm. He never did. I feel sad, for him(must...grab...attention...to...self...).

And he says I do not play airsoft...look who is raging about the theories when he never used RealSword SVD(most of his post is rubbish).

Them PTWs...lulz.

----------------------

I am pretty sure the rate of fire cannot be trusted because they never said what motor they will use(or whether the motor in video will be in the production model).

Nothing written about trigger contact setup.

You calling me an attention grabber? Pot, Kettle, black. All you do is make stupid politics bashing when nobody cares about it.

Erhm... do you have trouble reading? I specificly said earlier that i have experience with the SVD. I'm not like you, seeing a picture on the internet and think i know it all.

Even funnier calling my post rubbish when you clearly have no knowledge of how an AEG works...do tell me something specific, something that you can actually stand behind.

Fer christs sake, it has a half tooth plastic piston.

And when you're wrong about something...UPS, change subject, attack PTW's...really great response.

Again, posts like these are just a bad thing:

Otherwise they are stupid like most airsoft players.

Calling all players on a forum stupid is just...not very constructive.

Archived