WE aeg internals...not bad?

adadqgg

You look at LPEG too much. Or maybe it was the plastic forks?

I do not get why you people are so mad at any comment towards capitalism. It is not as if I am directing those comments/insults at you people personally... unless you are all people in top hats with monocles who I am referring to...

No, not LPEGs, I'm talking about 'higher end' airsoft products from JG, Element, BE, DE, D-Boys, CYMA and so on, I've seen shocking plastics used in products from all of those, shocking QC (from an end user and also retailer point of view) and high failure rates, and that's before we even get into the pot metals and poor casting used.

The issue with your comments is that they are sweeping generalistic, biggoted and obnoxious comments directly linking poor quality products to capitalism which you have been consistently and regually doing since 2010. I could sit here and rant on about 'inferior communist pot metal and plastic' all day long but I don't because I don't think the fact the products came from a communist country has anything at all to do with the appauling quality.

As promised last time I warned you about that kind of behaviour I have increased your warn and will continue to do so every time I see you do it again, you can either stop or be stopped, your choice :)

Guys, he's just joking about. Chill.

If it was a one off then I'd pass it off as joking, but as mentioned above it's consistent and long term from this particular member.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, not LPEGs, I'm talking about 'higher end' airsoft products from JG, Element, BE, DE, D-Boys, CYMA and so on, I've seen shocking plastics used in products from all of those, shocking QC (from an end user and also retailer point of view) and high failure rates, and that's before we even get into the pot metals and poor casting used.

Apparently DE is higher end airsoft product now?

It is not like those lemons do not exist; they do appear quite often...which is normal.

You still kind of get what you spent for, not get the same thing no matter how much you spent.

WE having lower quality on niche GBBR totally has to do with capitalism; they do not have competitor so they can do whatever they want and players who want that model of GBBR will be forced to buy WE(while players who want better, more realistic, externals will still be forced to look elsewhere for eternity). I can blame capitalism on the failure that is the lack of competitors who drive up the quality(applies for airsoft product from both mainland and TW), no?

I've argue with him before, but he's a die hard PRC, there's no point fighting

Try this one...

How would you feel if some far away country try to separate a nearby portion of your country, which contains some of your relatives and friends who may or may not have same political view as you, and make it their b**ch then turn them against your country?

This is not even just about politics. People from mainland and TW come from the same place, spoke/wrote same language(although simplified Chinese is a bit easier on the eye), and only got separated because of some bulls**t politics. THIS IS NOT YOUR COUNTRY. Who are you to judge whether TW is part of China? Do you have relatives who are separated(each time they visit each other, if possible at all, requires about as much documents as going to another country and stay time is limited) on both sides? Have you seen the paranoia from the government and the loss of job opportunity caused by someone having any relative who have affiliation with the Nationalist Party? Perhaps both sides will make peace with each other and China becomes a better place in the future; at least, most people on both sides hope for that. If you just want some more military bases(oh wait you are not from America) you can look at the little countries in Asia...

There is no point in arguing; it is not your country and your history book is every bit as inaccurate as the ones in China.

Apparently DE is higher end airsoft product now?

It is not like those lemons do not exist; they do appear quite often...which is normal.

You still kind of get what you spent for, not get the same thing no matter how much you spent.

DE is higher end compared to the usual run of LPEGs, I'd never consider any of those brands 'high end' overall though based off what I've seen.

Yes you do get what you pay for, you can say the same for WE though, you're not paying for high end machined internals so you don't get them, the same goes for the rest of the gun tbh.

WE having lower quality on niche GBBR totally has to do with capitalism; they do not have competitor so they can do whatever they want and players who want that model of GBBR will be forced to buy WE(while players who want better, more realistic, externals will still be forced to look elsewhere for eternity). I can blame capitalism on the failure that is the lack of competitors who drive up the quality(applies for airsoft product from both mainland and TW), no?

That's just utter rubbish frankly.

Players are forced to buy a WE? No one is forced to buy their guns, if was the only airsoft gun is existence I'd be more inclined to agree but even then no one is forced to play airsoft. Unless you know the people who run WE and they have directly told you that the lack of competition is why they make their products to the quality they do for the price they do I can't see how you can directly blame capitalism for it, how do you know for sure that they'd do anything differently on the SVD even if there were a number of other options on the market? I'm willing to bet you don't.

Just look at their M4 GBBrs, how many competitors have there been? TK, WA, G&P, VFC, AGM, JG to name the ones I can think of off the top of my head, even with all that people still seem to need aftermarket parts for them so competition wouldn't appear to be having too much of an effect on them and that is the mass market GBBr.

There are far more factors that determine the price and quality of a product than just competitors, if you think otherwise you really should go and attempt to produce your own SVD replica and take a reality check.

If competitors were such a big factor then you'd expect WE to be looking to release a very good replica given the Real Sword version in the works, and at the end of the day how can you be sure that under communism the situation would be any different? you can't.

Players are forced to buy a WE? No one is forced to buy their guns, if was the only airsoft gun is existence I'd be more inclined to agree but even then no one is forced to play airsoft.

If I want GBBR L85, WE is the only viable option.

If I want GBBR M14, WE is the only option.

I want GBBR SVD; RealSword is not a direct competitor because of the possibly massive price difference.

Players who want those GBBR models are forced to choose between WE and WE.

Just look at their M4 GBBrs, how many competitors have there been? TK, WA, G&P, VFC, AGM, JG to name the ones I can think of off the top of my head, even with all that people still seem to need aftermarket parts for them so competition wouldn't appear to be having too much of an effect on them and that is the mass market GBBr.

If you have not noticed; I was talking about the ones with niche market; not herp derp another m4.

WE M4 is the one they have most experience with; it is what they started with...

WA system and its clones is more about internals looking realistic and fitting some real parts; of course you normal airsofters do not care about that...so they are not really competition.

KJW(TK stuff) is the only one in direct competition.

There are far more factors that determine the price and quality of a product than just competitors, if you think otherwise you really should go and attempt to produce your own SVD replica and take a reality check.

Obviously.

Unfortunately those would be off-topic(which is apparently something to avoid).

If competitors were such a big factor then you'd expect WE to be looking to release a very good replica given the Real Sword version in the works, and at the end of the day how can you be sure that under communism the situation would be any different? you can't.

At the end of the day, you also have no idea whether the situation would be any different if under communism.

That is off topic. Because this is, according to you, about my excessive bashing of Capitalism; why you drag Communism into this is beyond me...why not try Imperialism(oh wait that is highest form of capitalism) or even Fascism?

That is off topic. Because this is, according to you, about my excessive bashing of Capitalism; why you drag Communism into this is beyond me...why not try Imperialism(oh wait that is highest form of capitalism) or even Fascism?

Glorious dictator Misfit says this is your final warning before you get a two week time out. Stop posting in this thread.

Boy this thread went to *suitcase*, good job there adadqgg. :no:

Seems like you sir have a huge chip on your shoulder. A bitter pill must be hard to swallow. And you hate us that much eh? I'll digress, you just ain't worth it man. I'm probably one of the most politically opinionated/minded, die-hard, & proud :usflag: fella out there but there is seriously a time and place. Its a toy forum for goodness sake. :shutup:

Tsk, Tsk, Tsk... :no2:

Adadaqgg, I find your comments to be entertaining in that they certainly speak volumes about your delusions. This is a thread about a WE GEARBOX, not about your theories

Hopefully WE can deliver a product for a good price that is reliable. I've had two great WE products (their MEU and M14) but I know many other guns have proven to be unreliable junk. I still find it interesting that they're jumping into a market where there are already a ton of competitors

I still find it interesting that they're jumping into a market where there are already a ton of competitors

Not interesting at all since market for another AR15 variant is endless; everyone and their grandmother's sewing club has/had/will have one of those.

It is simply a way to get more money reliably. Hopefully they spend money into R&D.

On Topic:

it may be a reliable market, but is also a crowded one. Every company out there makes AEG ARs. So unless I am ridiculously cheap or have something the others don't, there's no real point in jumping into the fray. I didn't really see anything on that GB that was immensely different and improved over the existing M4 GBs, and WE likely won't be able to beat the prices of JG, Dboys and the like. And since WE has a reputation for making...ok...products, high end customers will likely turn to brands like KWA or G&P etc.

Off Topic:

@adadqgg: what's wrong with the armscool link on page 1? I guess it's about the WE SVD, but that doesn't look too bad. I can't read the text (and I suppose that's where the issue's at).

Also, what's the point of "capitalist plastic"?

He thinks it's an affront to all things Russian that WE did not make their SVD 100% accurate compared to the real one.

And to be honest, no ONE is making anyone buy WE products. Product reviews of their GBBRs are all over the web, most people who are looking to buy WE GBBRs already know what they're in for. I like WE because their products have decent price tags, as not everyone can justify springing for an airsoft gun that costs 500 dollars. So what if no one has made a GBB M14 or L85 yet? Is that WE's fault? Why demonize the company that's currently the only one that pushes out new, decently priced replicas that isn't an M4? Yeah, some inaccuracies are in their guns. They're not RS for crying out loud, and if that's the trade-off for getting decently priced guns, so be it.

He thinks it's an affront to all things Russian that WE did not make their SVD 100% accurate compared to the real one.

They bought realsteel handguards.

They should be able to make them accurate to the realsteel.

Otherwise they are stupid like most airsoft players.

I think you just randomly jumped into this thread without reading much. Otherwise you would know that I was first only mentioning that IF this is prototype, it would suck.

I believe the question was not directed at you and you are in no position to answer it in any way.

So what if no one has made a GBB M14 or L85 yet? Is that WE's fault? Why demonize the company that's currently the only one that pushes out new, decently priced replicas that isn't an M4? Yeah, some inaccuracies are in their guns. They're not RS for crying out loud, and if that's the trade-off for getting decently priced guns, so be it.

Because those inaccuracies could have been solved if WE just take a little measurement off of realsteel or even just a more realistic AEG.

No one expects WE to have level of greatness of RealSword.

Just that all the small external detail errors could EASILY be fixed while WE opted to do nothing because it just herp derp airsoft where majority of players do not care about details and just want some blows to shoulders.

And WE guns are not decently priced when replacement of potmetal parts begin.

On Topic:

it may be a reliable market, but is also a crowded one. Every company out there makes AEG ARs. So unless I am ridiculously cheap or have something the others don't, there's no real point in jumping into the fray. I didn't really see anything on that GB that was immensely different and improved over the existing M4 GBs, and WE likely won't be able to beat the prices of JG, Dboys and the like. And since WE has a reputation for making...ok...products, high end customers will likely turn to brands like KWA or G&P etc.

Off Topic:

@adadqgg: what's wrong with the armscool link on page 1? I guess it's about the WE SVD, but that doesn't look too bad. I can't read the text (and I suppose that's where the issue's at).

Also, what's the point of "capitalist plastic"?

You can see exactly which parts are potmetal in the pictures plus the horrid (hopefully)prototype handguards.

Definition of Capitalist-enemy of the People's

According to:

http://www.red-alliance.net/forum/index.php?topic=4730.0

Therefore I blame everything on the "enemy of the People's."

For someone who absolutely hates WE, you sure are concerned on what they do and do not make.

Obviously.

What else should I be concerned about? Perhaps how their company logo look like krap and they present their products on a cheap pool table?

A gun with full steel internals no longer falls into the category of "affordable". At most, I spend roughly about 10 USD (excluding shipping) every time I do a complete trigger restoration in my WE M4 to bring it back to almost brand new condition after firing about 10,000 rounds. I've had to do this twice. Compare this cost to the cost of a full RA-TECH steel trigger set (which is around 80-90 USD, I imagine). Again, once they replace the internals with full steel bits, the price goes up dramatically. It's obvious at their price points that they are trying to target the mid-end segment of the airsoft market, people who do not have the money to drop into GNP and Inokatsu level replicas.

Tbh most airsoft players are stupid noobs like you...collects useless stuff and can't play for *suitcase*.

Hell, do you even play airsoft?

There doesn't seem to be much room left for skirmishability in your gear preferences.

Or do you just whine about products you don't really buy anyway?

I've toyed with the RS SVD. It's awesome. In fact so awesome that it can fit a little 11,1v stick battery in it's battery compartment. Lol. That'll be great for sniping.

Real Sword: No compromise!*

*Unless you want to play with it.

A gun with full steel internals no longer falls into the category of "affordable". At most, I spend roughly about 10 USD (excluding shipping) every time I do a complete trigger restoration in my WE M4 to bring it back to almost brand new condition after firing about 10,000 rounds. I've had to do this twice. Compare this cost to the cost of a full RA-TECH steel trigger set (which is around 80-90 USD, I imagine). Again, once they replace the internals with full steel bits, the price goes up dramatically. It's obvious at their price points that they are trying to target the mid-end segment of the airsoft market, people who do not have the money to drop into GNP and Inokatsu level replicas.

I am not expecting full steel internals here.

WE does not care about realism anyway, they could just increase the thickness of internal parts... it costs a lot less for WE to improve their stock internals than having RA tech make steel CNCed parts.

Tbh most airsoft players are stupid noobs like you...collects useless stuff and can't play for *suitcase*.

Hell, do you even play airsoft?

There doesn't seem to be much room left for skirmishability in your gear preferences.

Or do you just whine about products you don't really buy anyway?

I've toyed with the RS SVD. It's awesome. In fact so awesome that it can fit a little 11,1v stick battery in it's battery compartment. Lol. That'll be great for sniping.

Real Sword: No compromise!*

*Unless you want to play with it.

What is this; off-topic personal attack time? I would gladly pwn you over pm.

Try not to sound more elitist than the one you are trying to insult, okay?

First of all; realistic externals does not make the replica any less skirmishable; I play with RealSword QBZ-97 and VFC AKs-74 all the time.

At least, people at Operation EastWind V(which I just participated in for all 9 days) did not complain about effectiveness of RS SVD.

Also, how much more do you need than an 11.1v stick?

It is not as if you are going to put in hi-cap into SVD and hold down anti-jamming latch while spraying at long range on full-auto.

Oh Geezus, could people stop baiting him, there is no need to fling insults at him it just seems petty to continue it any further.

Some one please say something that's related to the WE Aeg line.

Ok Question, was there any price mentioned?

Archived