KSC HK45 (Japanese version)

According to a KSC official the production of KSC HK45 is not going to stop like the KWA one.

I am saving up for an SD slide kit, I can not wait to get it. I already ordered a presumably stronger KWA HK45 recoil spring.

Edited by emp3ror86
  • 4 months later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes KSC 0.2g and paper is A4 size (just in case anyone not familiar with that coin)

As I promised:       Spring guide is made of steel, check the magnets on it.   Outer barrel is made of plastic. It is cracked as you can see.   I think this part is the same as in the

Accuracy is not bad though

Posted Images

According to a KSC official the production of KSC HK45 is not going to stop like the KWA one.

I am saving up for an SD slide kit, I can not wait to get it. I already ordered a presumably stronger KWA HK45 recoil spring.

SD slide silver one?

I actually have a ksc usp with SD silver slide for sale.

No, that is a black one.

The reason I sold it is that my hands are way too small for such a big pistol. :D Overall I really liked it, it is a really fine airsoft pistol.

If you get a KWA one with the metal slide and want to replace the plastic outer barrel drop me a PM, I got a new Creation aluminium barrel. ;)

how did you find the hop-up/range with it? i've been doing rsch on it and seems like most of the issues surrounding it are:

1. the stock plastic barrels cracking

2. slide notch wearing down, causing it not to lock back the slide when empty

3. feeding problems

1 & 2 should be solved with new slide and barrel kit, and 3 i have heard can be solved by polishing the feed ramp. did you have any trouble with these on yours?

Range: fine, much better than the old generation hopup. The Maple Leaf upgrade kit recommended though.

1, True. But mine is from the first batch.

2, My plastic slide broke before that could had happened.

3. Once I adjusted the hopup it disappeared. Never had a feeding issue after that.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Hi, is anyone still having problem with double feed in 2 last shot on KSC/KWA Hk45?

mine still have it although i've sanded the feeding ramp, switched the BBU(breech and loading nozzle) with my USP, even using my USP magazine.

Is there any more solution that i could do?

Thanks in advance..

Hi, is anyone still having problem with double feed in 2 last shot on KSC/KWA Hk45?

mine still have it although i've sanded the feeding ramp, switched the BBU(breech and loading nozzle) with my USP, even using my USP magazine.

Is there any more solution that i could do?

Thanks in advance..

The jaming issues with KSC/KWA guns on the last two shots are related to the feeding ramp plus the design on the magazines.

There is little you can do to resolve that, sadly.

Sometimes, loading the magazine to full capacity helps.

This is odd. Ive not had a single issue of double feeding on my KWA HK45

Hmm.. that's odd. this jamming problem occurs every 2 last shot or sometimes it doesnt cycle the bb properly, leaving it locks slide but still 1 bb in the mag.

The jaming issues with KSC/KWA guns on the last two shots are related to the feeding ramp plus the design on the magazines.

There is little you can do to resolve that, sadly.

Sometimes, loading the magazine to full capacity helps.

Okay, so your point is this is faulty of the production design of umarex hk45, right?

and I guess there's nothing i can do about this problem.

Seriously, never had one single issue with mine. Put close to 2K through since I bought it still running strong and is probably my best performing pistol I own. Better than a TM 1911, Capa, Desert Eagle, 5.7, Px4.

Then you must be lucky. Unfortunately mine was lemon. Apart from the jamming issues, it shoots well and more straight than my KJW KP01 and my KSC USP.

Updated:

this problem that happens to me

Edited by Frexion
  • 2 weeks later...