HK23E GBB

jay851

Hi

started on my hk23e project, will be a gbb using vfc mp5 trigger group, custom bolt and external gas box mag.will also be making an adapter to take normal gas mags. mainly made of steel for durability, which is why i have used a src steel mp5 receiver.have just received a hk21e clubfoot stock (thanks again fella), and still a long way to go.

cheers

jay

20-06-12293.jpg

20-06-12292.jpg

20-06-12291.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cheers.

yes the receiver is short as it is the steel mp5. not going to use it now as the stock will not fit securely, so using a ca33 metal receiver.

@bankz... what parts wear down on the vfc mp5 lower, i see there are quite a few aftermarket parts for the trigger group.

hk23e026.jpg

hk23e024.jpg

hk23e025.jpg

Most of them lol, check out the VFC MP5 thread for some more details though one thing I know for for sure is the auto sear wares away quickly and wares the bolt away

even quicker (the standard VFC one)

None the less the build is amazing.

cheers, all done on manual mill/lathe.

atb

jay

You freakin rule!

What machining tools do you have? I am seriously thinking of buying a mini bench top mill. I have experiance on full sized Grizzly and Bridgeport mills, and several types of lathes. Any recomendations?

yes going to make a belt feed box, but also making a magazine adapter so it can take mags or a 50 rnd drum mag.

im an engineer by trade so do all my bits at work on a bridgeport with auto feed and cnc readout. i have no experience with the bench machines but have heard they are up to the job for smaller parts.

atb

jay

I'm sure that this'll be upto the same standards as the FG42 that came from Jay851 a few years ago - and that thing was damn awesome.

is that you jay?

yes quite proud of the fg42,gutted i sold that one i think scoutthedoggie still has it. i did think of doing another in gbb flavour...maybe later.

you still doing the ww2 airsoft jay.

atb

jay

Archived