Most Reliable GBBR on the Market Now?

bankz5152

That is a nice rifle. It will most likely be at least a month if not 2 before I buy one anyhow. So with any luck parts will be released within this time!

Also out of interest on the WOCs has anyone used the 'Hard Recoil Sets'. Just wondering if there would be worth installing or not, obviously without any negative effects. I know the RATech MP7 Hard Recoil set caused the bolt carrier to crack and damaged other internals.

Though if the recoil can be increased with no bad side effects then im happy!

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/5ku-aluminum-buffer-hard-recoil-for-wa-m4-series.html

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/5ku-aluminum-buffer-spring-set-hard-recoil-for-wa-m4-gbb-series.html

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/ra-tech-super-recoil-buffer-set-version-3-for-wa-m4-gbb.html

Either way does anyone know how it would work?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully if TM start expanding their GBBRs after the MP7 venture, we'll start to see some really reliable GBBRs, especially if they follow the great design of their newer pistols.

Very true but i wonder what metal they will use on the parts that wear down? And i wonder if they will make a new gas system instead of the WE/WA system and VFC's version can sod off into a fire also you have a very witty forum name

Most reliable? Inokatsu surely?

Steel bolt and aluminium loading nozzle set make it pretty shoddy for the UK's climate, Best combo is aluminium bolt or a lighter zinc alloy with a G&P polymer loading nozzle, super light and work really well in our weather

Very true but i wonder what metal they will use on the parts that wear down? And i wonder if they will make a new gas system instead of the WE/WA system and VFC's version can sod off into a fire also you have a very witty forum name

Well hopefully something a bit tougher than their current GBB metal - after a year or so you can see quite a lot of wear. Haha thanks, just thought it was different to the usual xXimachavXx or snyperzzzzzxx etc.

I have 2 Inokatsu's. True more money you throw doesn't equal a better gun. I've gotten a few thousand rounds before my symptoms started showing: e-clip will jump out. Then I ripped my hop up bucking on accident when I decided to change my thread adaptor.

However, if you want a realistic functioning gun, Inokatsu is the way to go. Sure, company is on the brink of closure, but they use great receiver bodies (forged aluminum 7075 - proven) and their internals aren't too bad. My hop up problem was user error, but my eclip jumping out is not.

Anyways, I'm getting all the internals reworked, including a newly designed bolt stop to engage on the nozzle bb loader instead of the carrier. The best thing about this is that my internals will be made out of carbon steel heat treated. Nothing will destroy these internals! I bet you it can even handle real live rounds too!

Anyways, I also purchased a custom built solid steel buffer to go along with my real DPMS buffer spring that's really really stiff!

Combine that with the most realistic bodies shy of an actual colt (which I'm using a real 6920 m4 upper receiver), it'll be the best, most reliable gbbr! (probably not the most efficient, it'll run on co2 of course to get my new BCG to maintain its high rod and 330 fps)

It's just best not to joke about it. In this political climate, especially in the US, you don't even want to have something like that on a forum or the internet in general as such a statement (even an untrue one made in jest) can be used against the hobby.

Just picked up a G&G combat machine for testing and evaluation. Will be putting it through its paces this saturday so review to follow

Curious what that has to do with GBBR's and their reliability. Is G&G making GBBR's now? Did I miss something?

It's the same concept as the GHK, it contains a very similar looking gearbox. Only seen a brief video on it, but could potentially be compatible? This is all just based on one thing I saw one time on Youtube, but they've definitely made one.

yes its a new GBBR range. Basically take a G&G AEG and swap gear box for gas mech. So same body and barrel/hop.

Initial impressions are mixed - firstly those that care about externals wont like the combat machine version - plastic and G&G markings rather than trades. Personally I dont and plastic bodied are RRP at £150.

Blowback is crisp and i rattled two mags on full auto with no noticable cooldown. However there's no bolt catch system so while bolt locks on last round you just swap mags and continue. Personally I like that but thats cos I hate M4 bolt releases. I dont know much about other GBBR systems to compare there.

Not had any opportunity for accuracy tests but the AEG combat machines are pretty good and its similar hop/barrel system.

Now, if G&G just made it where you stored the green gas in the stock...have the fill valve for the gas on the back of the stock and you could have a fairly decent sized resorvoir. Depending on the stock size, I would think that you could get about 300 rounds or so. Then you could utilize standard AEG mags.

Archived