Special Forces Civilian/PMC look? Pt.1

Icemaster109

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wash my 5.11s because I wear them almost every day.

I agree it's not dirty enough, because I only got the pack a week or so ago. The mag pouches and holster are dirty because this morning I dragged it all through all the mud I could find, then emptied a can of Krylon Medium Brown onto them (along with my vest).

CivCon can use what they like, and if they have the opportunity to buy a decent pack, they will do.

Likewise, I've seen plenty of CivCon, SF and DEVGRU guys using packs - let me try to dig up a few images.

EDIT: There we go :)

d_del01.jpg

aaf.jpg

Oh, and as for 'CivCon' isn't Gucci, well...5.11 gear is almost mandatory from what I've seen, plus accessorised M4A1s and lots of 'gucci' load-bearing stuff. :rolleyes:

Its VERY SIMPLE...In seven easy steps you too can be an "operator".....

1) Wear a plain military coloured t-shirt/shirt that is slightly to small for you...you'll look more "bulky" instead of a nerd (which admit it, we all are :D )

2) Get 5.11s or similar tactical pants in plain colours like grey (urban) or khaki (desert), NOT BDU pants with 10 million pockets and zippers :blink:

3) NO BOOTS, not black army issue boots anyway, they stick out a mile, try hiking boots that fit under your trousers neatly, more comfy too!

4) Tactical thigh holster, Safariland if you can afford it...neater the better

5) Raybans, obviously ;)

6) Earpiece, for that "I am responding to the problem, please remain calm and , oh, if you're a bad guy F*CK with ME and YOU are DEAD!" look, you know the one!

7) Wearing a cap will nullify all fo the above work if it has ANY logo, people shouldn't be sure where you come from...

Apparently a friend of my brothers in is Afghanistan as a body guard...Sshhhh dont tell anyone ;)

I think i got the facial expression right.

P7110009.jpg

Wait aminute this scene was in some techno thriller I read...

"It was a cool day in Paktia province when Virgo walked in on OBL f*rnicating with a nanny goat.

He just looked at OBL. Silently he moved closer.

OBL cr@pped his pants..."

HA!

Cool outfit!

7) Wearing a cap will nullify all fo the above work if it has ANY logo, people shouldn't be sure where you come from...

I've seen guys wearing Lightfighter 'MCLMM' caps, caps with their baseball or football team's logo on, US flags...all sorts of things.

I think most people wear too much gear when they do civcon impressions. And most of them are too skinny! They all have arms like tree-trunks in the pics I see :P

And when did we start calling them civcons? They're called PMC's aren't they, or private security? Civcons are plumbers, builders, engineers etc.

check my gallery in the civcon album for photos :) sorry dont have time to host them elseware so there in there for now.

all comments appreciated!

heres the look i was going for :-

rather than a hard nut civcon in the desert i was going for a very different look:-

the rapid response urban style bodyguard civcon person thingy ^_^

the kit list (part we all love) - :

wat im wearing :-

1x pair of etnies trainers

1x jeans

1x checkerd shirt in blue and white

1x blue kronenburg 1664 shirst under blue one (was cold)

1x set of my pride and joy tags...AG05 ones ^_^ (thanks to havoc for theese)

armor and load bearing kit :-

1x desert dpm body armor

1x viper SAAV

1x modified nomex gloves in black (on patrol variety)

1x dpm drop leg holster

weapons :-

1x mp5a4 + CA 1x30 red dot sight + mag clamp with 2 mags

1x chrome beretta GBB in drop leg holster

1x HFC soft training rubber bayonet

k heres the layout this is supposed to be after close recce and walk bys by the civcon unit as to asses security for a major event they find a small area tht is considred possible threat so they kit up and ready themselves for the assualt to shut down the location that they have been tipped off as to a planned assasination is going to be staged from.

and before someone will ask about the black arm band im sure so heres the reason....SF's wear theese when they opperate in plain cloothes so any1 can identify freindly and hostile people (very widely in irland by the SAS and QRF forces)

sorry for the story and such i just was bored and i hope ya dont flame me 2 much ^_^ its not tht bad of an impression and there is problems and things im sure ppl will notice and moan at but hey its my first of many im going to do..

cheers all and make sure ya check out the pics!!

snip3r

3) NO BOOTS, not black army issue boots anyway, they stick out a mile, try hiking boots that fit under your trousers neatly, more comfy too!

Uhh, the guy on the far right is wearing boots:

animalM4s-2.jpg

If he can wear boots, then I can wear boots =].

My buddies and I got together and made a CivCon video. It's hilarious. We're thinking of making it a music video once my friend upgrades his computer so he can edit HD videos.

I'm starting to less and less like the civcon loadout.

I also like the way people go "omg! civcons don't use large amounts of gear"...

I saw a video which had some civcon guys talking with US troops, and all 3 of them had gucci *beep* on. One had a paraclete RAV all maxed out, with a HSGI double M4 subload and a 6004... the other had a callahan with similar subloads, and the other had a hellcat with a holster (over armour).

Hell, one of them had a ballistic helmet on.

Archived