Special Forces Civilian/PMC look? Pt.1

Icemaster109

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A couple of pictures taken yesterday in my back garden with a mate.....

And yes i know... finger on the trigger <_< tut tut...

I know not exactly CP but to be working in an urban environment wearing everyday clothes it'd do fine IMHO

I'm wearing a Guarder Molle vest (cant remember the name... never can :rolleyes: )fitted with various mag pouches, Firefox throat mic attatched to a Motorola Radio , with a plain white close fitting t-shirt, a pair of GAP jeans with my KWA G19 on my belt in a BHI CQC CF Serpa holster and a CRKT First strike worn cross-draw on my belt too. Boots are a pair of Timberland's and a pair of Oakley Straightjackets. (oh n dont ask about the hair....)

Tah *AL* AKA Lofty

Yeh still got the RAS... be muchly upgraded now :)

Oh n the SR47 went out the window as i couldnt reall afford it at the time... still cant... now i've got a M4 with a Cqb front end an a new SR16 body (which is gonna be getting upgraded soon :D ) and i've also got a G3 SG1 with modded internals for Sniping with :) ....

TM M14 is next on the list though :)

Good to here from you again mate *AL* AKA Lofty

oh dude that is so awesome! make me one!

Live in the US? Washington state? If so, I'll give it to you at a game, otherwise I don't really want to ship it. Even if it is made 100% of shipping materials :D

Sorry man, unless you live in WA, no can do.

Aaron

<_<

Doc, my Chav alert went off when you posted those pics...

I know! That's what I said to Lou.

"Ok, so to get that CP look I need... to dress like a chav?"

:lol:

That's about the only time you'll see me wear a fleece I should think :P

Yeh still got the RAS... be muchly upgraded now :)

Oh n the SR47 went out the window as i couldnt reall afford it at the time... still cant... now i've got a M4 with a Cqb front end an a new SR16 body (which is gonna be getting upgraded soon :D ) and i've also got a G3 SG1 with modded internals for Sniping with :) ....

TM M14 is next on the list though :)

Good to here from you again mate *AL* AKA Lofty

Nice dude, very nice. I was planning to get one of the M14s. However if all goes to plan I am going to get a G&G S.O.C 16.

Dude, where's the aimpoint, peq, and vertical grip?  :D

That thing is pretty *fruitcage* sweet. You should sell those on ebay. :)

gallery_8621_377_29234.jpg

There you go. M203 and Aimpoint with "L" mount. (picture in mirror, gives reciever a CS effect... the ejection port is actually on the correct side)

Aaron

<_<

Darthwhite,

That's really cool! I like it! And it's not in Iraq, so it's kind of a reffreshing moment of origionality.

Aaron

expvideo I would just like to say those cardboard guns are fantastic :D

Thanks! I'd make more, like the AK, but people would just ask me to make other things. "cool! now make a Famas!" or something like that. :D Oh well. So if I get around to making more, I'll let you guys know.

Aaron

<_<

gallery_8621_377_29234.jpg

There you go.  M203 and Aimpoint with "L" mount. (picture in mirror, gives reciever a CS effect... the ejection port is actually on the correct side)

Aaron

<_<

Haha... very nice. You must have too much free time at the store. Now convert those to handle gearboxes so you can create and sell conversion kits. :P

Archived