WE Stuff (I know me posting about WE, what is wrong with the world).

FireKnife

Well if Z1 are anything to go by then look at £90-100 each as they sell the others for that price.

But then would you trust a Z1 warranty?

Saying that other places seem to have them popping up, but if I have to bite the bullet it will be an order to Z1, just hope it works ;)

'FireKnife'

Maybe if we all chipped in together we could raise enough money to hire a hitman to remove every major member of Cybercrap.

I want a GBB MP5 with a hop unit that will work and a GBB P90 because thats just made of win.

I knew Inok where making the FNP I though I read somthing I while back that TM/WE where working on one too though, may have got it conufsed with somthine else :(

Maybe if we all chipped in together we could raise enough money to hire a hitman to remove every major member of Cybercrap.

Hasn't worked yet for Uwe Boll, but maybe, just maybe it will happen soon :P

Also as for trumped up Frenchmen, well we could just invade the company, see what happens. Were is a German airsoft distibutor when you need them?

'FireKnife'

France has fans? :P

I kid, nothing wrong with France, in fact in the case of the Parisians I sympathise, they have a lovely-ish city and fat Americans, swarms of Japanese and ugly European tourists flock to it day after day to see a shoddy metal tower. I would be hacked off, especially as only about one out of every hundred bothers to understand your language ;).

But as for the WE XDM, waiting for reviews and UK shops to get it. Then I might consider it.

'FireKnife'

For a minute I thought you were talking about any main spanish city... :lol:

Back on topic, I too would like to read a good review about this gun as a 3.8 slide+full lower frame looks amazing in my book, but I cant understand why making the hop dial so easily accesible in the PX4, why going back to the "removetheslidetoregulatetheghop"

Same, but damn it, after the debacle of my last overseas order would rather wait.

As for the Hop, maybe as they could in the PX4 due to the design but found that with the XDM it was easier and allowed them to keep the integrity of the slide. Same reason why the 1911 and the Glock may have the hop dial where it is, lack of space to put it anywhere else?

'FireKnife'

What about those co2 AK magazines we were promised!?

Like everyting else they promise as an extra part to a gun, never going to appear (the open bolt kit was only to actually get back most of the faith lost in them with the closed bolt) :P

'FireKnife'

Why the *fruitcage* do they have a problem with MP5s and not G36s?

Because HK sold the production rights to the Mp5 to a company called MKE. As part of the sales agreement, HK is likely still obligated to enforce patent/copyright/etc on it. HK themselves no longer produce the Mp5 to my knowledge.

Since its a legal obligation they are forced to go after that particular likeness. I highly doubt its because H&K actually care.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived