Your Warhorse

faramon

What gun of yours has lasted so long and still works or worked well beyond expectations to just keep on chugging them rounds down range?

Mine is my KWA USP full size (Non-System 7) .. I actually bought it off this very forum about 2 and a half ago years from Mr Bladerunner and still it works with out a flaw, all the mags are leak free and I think of all my pistols it would be the hardest for me to part with (it is either the first or second pistol I ever owned ;__;).

I love it, truly it has never done me wrong and it truly is a warhorse of a pistol :). At the moment I am even trying to desperately find some more mags for it so I can use it all on it's lonesome ... give it back the love it had before all my new Hussy pistols came into view.

tumblr_m8khm7nlSY1ql48v6o2_1280.jpg

:)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aww no Wild, what was it though? (Or was it also a JG G36).

I should point out the honourable mention that my ICS MP5 has lasted 5 years and still fired when I got it back a few weeks ago, how ever it had to go into the shop as it was making some bad noises xD.

Aww no Wild, what was it though? (Or was it also a JG G36).

It was my trusty G&G Scar L. The worst problem it ever had was a motor connector came off the motor! Alas, in my change over to GBBR's (which admittedly isn't going so well!) it had to go to fund more goodies.

I swear you sold me this one? .. xD .. but I think I also got 2 at the same time, one S7 which .. and one non S7, pretty certain I sold the S7 onwards.

It's still my warhorse either way xD

A friend of mine has an early tm mp5 thats about 15 years old and still ticks over .I've always been lucky with my aegs all have lasted at least 3-10 years and some continue to run with the majority of them being 2nd hand.

Shows what looking after a gun does!

I swear you sold me this one? .. xD .. but I think I also got 2 at the same time, one S7 which .. and one non S7, pretty certain I sold the S7 onwards.

It's still my warhorse either way xD

Shows what looking after a gun does!

I don't realy they never cleaned apart from maybe the barrel getting a clean once in its life time :)

My ICS M...um something(933...maybe)

m933.jpg

I've had it for about 5 years now and played almost exclusively with it since. I don't really have any idea how many shots I've put through it (A LOT!). The lower part of the gearbox has never been opened. The upper - twice - one for an upgrade before it left the shop and once more for a spring guide change.

My KJW P226 has fallen 15 feet (5 meters) onto concrete, been dropped from a holster at a sprint into dirt, kicked through the sand, soaked while playing in the rain, and bounced off a rock in the last 8 months, has never jammed once, and it still shoots 360 FPS and groups 10 rounds within 10" at 70'. Beast gun? Yeah... I think so...

This is an old picture btw. She looks a lot worse for the wear now...

IMG_0256.jpg

My KJW P226 has fallen 15 feet (5 meters) onto concrete, been dropped from a holster at a sprint into dirt, kicked through the sand, soaked while playing in the rain, and bounced off a rock in the last 8 months, has never jammed once, and it still shoots 360 FPS and groups 10 rounds within 10" at 70'. Beast gun? Yeah... I think so..

My KJ P229 has also gone through a lot and is surprisingly good to go :D .. it just isn't quite old enough in my collection to grab my warhorse title ;P

Which 1911A1? :P

My main one :P.

The others I have had for:

Detonics: 6 months

Series 70: 6 Months

Night Warrior Custom: 1 year

And none of them have let me down, only issue I had was my own fault when trying to fit the MEU frame on the NW and not cleaning and setting the disconnector properly first time.

'FireKnife'

Mine would be my Cyma AKS74U. I picked it up second hand 3 years ago. I've put 10's of thousands of rounds through it and so far the only thing that I've had to replace is the motor cage. Not bad considering AFAIK it is totally stock internally, fires at 345 - 350 fps and has the range to keep up with most other guns on the field

I do love your single mindedness in persuading me to trade the Masada for another P90 :D

Defense is one stumbling block right now, the other more major one being a house, once I am once again living under my own roof I will look into it :) (moved back in with parents to try and save to buy...although that constantly hits obstacles that some like to call 'life')

I do love your single mindedness in persuading me to trade the Masada for another P90 :D

Defense is one stumbling block right now, the other more major one being a house, once I am once again living under my own roof I will look into it :) (moved back in with parents to try and save to buy...although that constantly hits obstacles that some like to call 'life')

Just get one, you can't and won't regret such a decision, to hell with it is the mags are like trying to put a Bratwurst in a burger bun, it is still amazing fun. Saying that and small guns in general need to get my AK cracking along :P.

'FireKnife'

Archived