Naming and shaming a bunch of morons in the Hull area.

spetsnazdave87

With regards the above post about Neptune team they are a great bunchof lads who have done every thing by the book, they did have permission to use the school and there is no pending investigation, as it states above sadly this is a hate campaign against them, they used the school with permission to practice room entry and not to have a skirmish or even fire an Airsoft gun. It was all one very discretely and all above board.

Joe

Manager of Facebook page. : Airsoft in Essex and kent

While I'm willing to be proved wrong, are those not targets set up in the background? Given there are some loading guns and gas in these photos the 'not even fire an airsoft gun' seems a stretch at best. That's a LOT of gas and ammo (open) to be carrying around a bloody school just for practising room clearing.

bitsuspicious_zps32942324.jpg

bitsuspicious2_zps3f01787b.jpg

I'm greatly relieved if the police and daily mail AREN'T looking into it, as it is less of a risk for our sport, but unfortunately the fact remains...

If you practised airsoft in a bloody school, you are a total moron. Sorry, but having publically available photos of your team running about with guns in a *fruitcage* school is the last thing the hobby needs. I don't care if you did have permission (and any head teacher who gives permission for that to happen has quite possibly lost his marbles), it was still absolutely idiotic. 

Like I said. if there's no problem, great. Less hassle for the sport. But next time you want to run around a public building with guns and take pictures, don't. 

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hitman,

No disrespect I don't need to prove anything, so think what you think and say what you say at the end of the day we done nothing wrong and if you don't know all the FACTS don't comment, as your be as bad as the people starting all this ###### for what??

Nothing at all!

Birchy

Birchy, I don't think anyone is trying to bad 'as bad as the people starting all this' -- but we are all wondering the same thing. What is going on here?

We've already had one group shouting down a member from Arnie's we don't want a repeat of that, when all we are honestly trying to do is understand the situation at hand. 

If you could help us with this, that'd be great, otherwise we have only the evidence presented to go on... and as you can see, it's not favourable to you and your team.

No one is taking sides, hope that clarifies! :)

Dave,

Public???

I would question the information your have been given or made up

It's your lot who appear to be loading up airsoft guns in a goddamn school, so I'd wind your neck in sunshine.  

If the information put forth elsewhere about this being investigated by various people is false, I'm genuinely happy. I'm not 'making things up', I don't know you from adam. If you had permission, great. 

Unfortunately, the fact remains that photos of a bunch of middle aged men with guns running around a school is not good news. 

I'd actually try and offer some kind of proof that you did have permission rather to try and 'question' me, as at the moment the main information I'm going off is your crew running around a school tooled up to the nines, which is damning enough as it is even if some moron did give you permission.

I am in awe of those pics, what idiot thought that a good idea?  i reckon whomever gave you permission will lose their job over that, and if the school board/local authority get the huff you lot will lose your RIFs,

If someone says the police are looking into this/you it might be prudent of you to present yourself to them because you'll be the last to know they're looking at you.

So what happens when there is old schools as Airsoft sites??

Don't go there as it was a school??

It was a one off behind closed doors the photos were in a closed FB group which a person stole them from that's it bud

What else can I say

Apart from there is some sad people out there trying to stirr trouble but in the end it will effect us all

Birchy

Fact remains, even if the police/investigation/daily mail thing WAS a bunch of bull ######, it still was a mind numbingly bad idea.

If you genuinely can't see what an incredibly brain dead cluster*fruitcage* that 'training exercise' was, I despair.

Edit: airsoft sites that are OLD SCHOOLS- Ie, not used as schools anymore. Really not sure how that's so difficult to understand. Any teacher I know of (and I know a fair few) that gave permission for that kind of thing to happen at a school on the weekend would lose their job. If they were dumb enough to do it in the first place, which I doubt as most of them are able to tie their shoelaces in the morning.

Hmm perhaps I was premature with the 'hope there's no negative fallout' comment as going by the actions of the one guy out of them all who's posting it's looking less like they had permission all the time.

The pictures directly contradict the answers. If you were using 'empty' guns, why the GAS and BB's on display? Why is the guy gassing up the mag? Why the GBB mag full of BB's on the table?

Answer the direct questions about the pictures please and dispel any remaining doubts, or continue to act like a prime knob and get peoples backs up, your choice.

Look guys your moving away from the facts, stay with the facts and not hearsay.

What's done is done can't change the fact where we was.

The fact is that there is people stirring at there is gullible Airsofters listening to the BS

I can't say anymore then that

It seems Dave is on a mission stating hearsay as facts

Hmm perhaps I was premature with the 'hope there's no negative fallout' comment as going by the actions of the one guy out of them all who's posting it's looking less like they had permission all the time.

The pictures directly contradict the answers. If you were using 'empty' guns, why the GAS and BB's on display? Why is the guy gassing up the mag? Why the GBB mag full of BB's on the table?

Answer the direct questions about the pictures please and dispel any remaining doubts, or continue to act like a prime knob and get peoples backs up, your choice.

I was hoping for reasonable replies, the more I see, the less hope remains. Unfortunate, really. 

So you're saying, you or one of your team went to those in charge of that school and said something along the lines of 'excuse me, do you mind if me and my airsoft team loaded up a bunch of realistic looking weapons and charged around this public place of education this weekend?'

That person in charge of that school, who must surely desire no possible adverse publicity, and must also take into consideration the quite possible chance some kids or other teachers or some member of the public might be around that weekend. 

And you're claiming that person's response was 'yes, by all means'.

Hmmm....

The only site I can think of that is an old school is Red1 near Watford and the reason they can play there is because it is an OLD school which is NO LONGER used for teaching. Also Red1 is away from view of the public whereas a quick look on google maps shows that school is in the middle of a housing estate, whether you had permission or not it was still a bloody stupid idea

You say this is a smear campaign, who is behind it? Name and shame them with proof

Look guys your moving away from the facts, stay with the facts and not hearsay.

What's done is done can't change the fact where we was.

The fact is that there is people stirring at there is gullible Airsofters listening to the BS

I can't say anymore then that

It seems Dave is on a mission stating hearsay as facts

Oh so the pictures of guys gassing up mags and filling mags with bb's are photoshops or something then?

bitsuspicious2_zps3f01787b.jpg

bitsuspicious_zps32942324.jpg

Just in case you 'missed' the pictures, EXPLAIN this please. If the guns were empty, why the gas and the mag full of bb's? Why the TARGETS?

All I can say is what was said it was training, we didn't break in, the police, papers or school are not involved as we done nothing wrong

I agree it was a quite sensitive place to train, but it was a spare of the moment choice and maybe not a great idea but that don't make us bad or morons

End of the day what's done is done can't change the fact of that

As I said the pics were on our close Facebook group page and the people behind this hate/smear used them to cause trouble which backed fired as we done nothing wrong

All I can say is what was said it was training, we didn't break in, the police, papers or school are not involved as we done nothing wrong

I agree it was a quite sensitive place to train, but it was a spare of the moment choice and maybe not a great idea but that don't make us bad or morons

End of the day what's done is done can't change the fact of that

As I said the pics were on our close Facebook group page and the people behind this hate/smear used them to cause trouble which backed fired as we done nothing wrong

Still waiting for that explanation. I'm not disputing you might have had permission to be there to practice room entries, BUT you have directly contradicted what mojoe-90 said in those pics.

'to practice room entry and not to have a skirmish or even fire an Airsoft gun'

It doesn't matter that it was a closed group. Whatever story you try to put it in doesn't matter, the fact is that you took realistic looking guns into a school and by the sounds of things you didn't fully disclose what you were doing to whoever was in charge.

If any tabloid paper wants those pictures even if they are private, they'll be still get them and they can write whatever they want underneath them.

And if the police are investigating you, you won't know until there's a knock at the door with a couple of cars waiting for you.

Dave it doesn't matter who, what and where as it doesn't involve you buddy, all that matters the the police, papers are not involve so no harm done apart from a few upset Airsofters about pics the was talking off our closed group page

Has anyone thought about why an Airsofters would send the pics to the papers and school anyway??

What would they gain from it apart from damaging our sport

Archived