Naming and shaming a bunch of morons in the Hull area.

spetsnazdave87

A friend of mine spotted these clowns on facebook. They were planning to break into an abandoned building in Hull to play a game of airsoft, and by the look of one of their publicly available photo albums, they've got a history of playing in public areas with guns.

He attempted to tell them what they were doing was illegal and just a bit completely retarded, and they responded with mockery. I've managed to make this begin going viral on facebook somewhat, but would appreciate it if anyone knows these dickheads and where they play they could let their site owners know and let them decide if idiots like these are really who they want as customers.

Dangerousmorons1_zps903a72fa.png

dangerousmorons2_zps7288d8c6.png

dangerousmorons3_zpscf23d9ff.png

The place they were planning to break into:

dangerousmorons4_zps69d85fac.png

Photos from  Craig's publically visible profile, where he appears to be playing somewhere called 'East hull pond' with rather public looking benches.

dangerousimbeciles5_zps4c943173.png

dangerousimbeciles6_zps3df979ac.png

dangerousimbeciles7_zps1fac0867.png

dangerousmorons8_zps00236ef7.png

dangerousmorons9_zpsdca76b2c.png

dangerousmorons11_zps1996421b.png

dangerousmorons12_zps2ad179cd.png

dangerousmorons13_zps844eaa9a.png

And here's a bonus picture of our lovely Craig pointing a gun at a woman wearing no eyepro with his finger on the trigger.

So to reiterate, here's the gang I've managed to identify:

Craig Snow.
Chris Snow.
Glen Foreman.
Joe Forrester
Darius Tango.

There are a few others who seem to be up for sharing these twunts' illegal activities, but they're the main ones. I believe they play at games in the Yorkshire area so any site owners around those parts might want to take a look at these morons.

Just out of interest, what kind of laws have they broken here? I'm sure there are a few...

PS:

Here's their facebook group. It's already going viral... try and keep it civil, some people are getting a bit carried away...

https://www.facebook...t=group_comment

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Laws broken. Fook me where do I start.

Possession of an imitation firearm in a public place.

Possession of a imitation firearm with intent to cause alarm or distress

Common assault if some one is hit

Actual bodily harm I'd some one is cut

Civil trespass.

Incitement offences.

Burglary for breaking into the building, never stick but if they commit criminal damage then offence complete.

Shall I continue.

Do us all a favour and bring this to you local police station. With this evidence we could nick them and seize their guns

God, absolute *rickrolls*. If they were local I'd have em happily.

No but it does seem to remind me of a conversation I was having with a friend the other day "Are we of slightly above average intelligence...or are we simply normal and everyone we have to deal with utterly mince for brains?"

Whilst removal from the gene pool would be nice, I would second the notion of supplying all the above to your local police station. The police apparently do trawl facebook for 'idiots with guns' in profile pics and/or do sometimes get e-curtain twitches reporting things which results in an ARU visit....

Bit late in the day, but that Ricky guy has messaged me on fb saying that he thought they had permission from the groundskeepers at Hull pond to play there. Which while it's still very stupid to play in public, is nevertheless a bit less serious. I'm going to remove the pictures from the pond until I can look into it properly.

Darius has also been in contact, he apparently 'didn't think they were serious' at playing in the abandoned building... he has been vouched for by some mutual friends as a decent guy so throttling off on him too.

As for Craig, he and his little friends are still treating it as one big joke. They seem to have got their girlfriends in as reinforcements to try and stalk my facebook in retaliation haha

To the OP, with all due respect, and I agree, anyone who puts our sport at risk needs to be dealt with......but, I think you need to wind in thy neck a little. If you believed a crime is being committed simply contact the Police and let them do their job. Starting internet crusades, posting details of private information, etc on a public forum makes you look like a busy body. I'm sure you've got the best interests of the sport at heart, but you've got to understand there is a line between being a responsible airsofter and Batman.

They were posting publicly until they got caught out. This isn't something minor - if they'd gone in and someone else had seen them, got worried and called the police.... armed units turned up with the real steel gear...That's before we even get into the trespass part of this.

I'd rather someone spoke up and did something, which is what happened.

Leave off the OP. Done nowt wrong. 

Everything I've posted was in the public domain- pictures, discussing of where to break in, etc etc. A friend of mine had already quite politely and in a friendly manner informed them that what they were planning was illegal, they responded by taking the out of him and being aggressive.

While a couple of the minor players have contacted me personally to apologize and say they didn't realise they'd done anything wrong, Craig Snow has essentially told me to go f*ck myself. And his brother is currently planning to open a site in Hull...

They were posting publicly until they got caught out. This isn't something minor - if they'd gone in and someone else had seen them, got worried and called the police.... armed units turned up with the real steel gear...That's before we even get into the trespass part of this.

I'd rather someone spoke up and did something, which is what happened.

Leave off the OP. Done nowt wrong. 

I'm not having a go at the OP, I'm simply saying, you've done what you can, now leave it to those with the authority to progress.

Unfortunately, it's to be expected if someone crashes in on your Facebook page and starts laying down the law, right or wrong, the first question someone is likely to ask is "who are you to be telling me....", so really it's no surprise these guys are saying "go f*#k yourself".

I would have suggested a polite, unaggressive warning to the perps, and a statement to the Police. Job done. If they decide to go ahead with their scheme then it's 6mm bb vs 9mm bullet.

Are you trying to tell me that airsofters dealing with it in house and notifying the police before it all happens is less preferable to them being allowed to carry on, getting shot by firearms officers in an abandoned building and then the entire affair being plastered all over every front page and news channel?

It looks to me like someone did try to politely point out what a bad idea it is and then that Craig Snow goes in all guns blazing about how he knows he is breaking the law and he doesn't care what people think. I know if I was a site owner, I'd want names of people like him so I can ensure they don't attend my site. The attached images show exactly why I wouldn't want them on my site.

I'm not having a go at the OP, I'm simply saying, you've done what you can, now leave it to those with the authority to progress.

Unfortunately, it's to be expected if someone crashes in on your Facebook page and starts laying down the law, right or wrong, the first question someone is likely to ask is "who are you to be telling me....", so really it's no surprise these guys are saying "go f*#k yourself".

I would have suggested a polite, unaggressive warning to the perps, and a statement to the Police. Job done. If they decide to go ahead with their scheme then it's 6mm bb vs 9mm bullet.

I understand what you are saying, and perhaps if they were just planning to break into a derelict building to have a few beers and a chat with mates maybe what you were suggesting is enough.

There is a lot at stake here. They could have come to some real harm. That is point one. Second is incidents like this can harm our sport - look at what happens to video games in the news. The worst thing is these guys aren't even real Airsofters, they're illegally just messing about - the rest of us are doing it properly, safely. This is the reason Airsoft was allowed as a defence for the VCRA act. The government still feels it can trust people to do the right thing.

These guys are not aware of any of it! It is my assumption, but I suspect this is not the first time they've done this. They KNOW what they are doing is wrong, hence discussion about disguises .. planning about entering in small groups to avoid suspicion. This is conscious and deliberate thinking.

I'm glad this post was made - to even read any threads here you have to be registered. I hope every new starter comes through here and sees this. Realises that there are laws and there can be serious repercussions. I hope they pick up breaking and entering is wrong, too and somehow finds information on here about the VCRA and what a defence for it is. Or at least gathers a few questions to ask their local shop.

tldr; No, this was the right move. If we were as ignorant of this issue as Craig and his friends and other groups like them, it'd be the end of our sport.

Archived