Naming and shaming a bunch of morons in the Hull area.

spetsnazdave87

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not trying to stir things, but, do we know they have acted illegally by being at the school?  I see a claim on FB that they have broken in, but perhaps (unlikely) they had permission.

Years ago we were invited to a school fair to display the airsoft guns to the pupils by the headmaster. He thought it inevitable that the pupils would want to use them (this was pre VCRA) as they could be easily bought, and thought to educate them rather than try to ban them and for us to demonstate safe use.

The headmaster later offered us the use of the gym for CQB games using cardboard  boxes as barricades. (The gym was easy to sweep up the bb's)  

Not trying to stir things, but, do we know they have acted illegally by being at the school?  I see a claim on FB that they have broken in, but perhaps (unlikely) they had permission.

Years ago we were invited to a school fair to display the airsoft guns to the pupils by the headmaster. He thought it inevitable that the pupils would want to use them (this was pre VCRA) as they could be easily bought, and thought to educate them rather than try to ban them and for us to demonstate safe use.

The headmaster later offered us the use of the gym for CQB games using cardboard  boxes as barricades. (The gym was easy to sweep up the bb's)  

I'm guessing the fact the policed are involved would be the clue here, if they had permission the police would not be involved.

Well from a very little bit of Internet sleuthing I have all the team members names. Do I publish them here?

Perhaps not immediately. Yes the police are involved in an investigation - I'd wait until we know these guys are guilty of what we think they have done.

I reported this to AWA Herts on the basis that someone is loosely associating with them but is not actually affiliated in any way, that's all. Let's be careful we don't turn our vigilance into a witch hunt inadvertently. 

One of them works at the school. He's currently suspended pending an investigation according to someone else on UKAZ in the know.

DO NOT publish all the names of Team Neptune. This ISN'T their whole team, the guy on facebook as 'awaherts' is apparently a member of that team so it'd be unfair to smash him because of it. 

I've backed off the Hull idiots because apparently Humberside police are currently looking into it, I think if everyone's looking into the Essex thing as well we shouldn't idly speculate.

I'm guessing the fact the policed are involved would be the clue here, if they had permission the police would not be involved.

Not necessarly, depends who gave (or not! :)) permission.  Even if (for instance), the headmaster gave permission, the education athorities may have a different view.

One of them works at the school. He's currently suspended pending an investigation according to someone else on UKAZ in the know.

Erm ok, suspended from a school, that could be a lot of things. :unsure:

As for this in general, best to just see how 'teh Filf' handle this and if anything comes of it. Though we know what the Daily Mail report will be 'look at these idiots breaking into places with guns, oh and here is a picture of a 14yr old for you to lust at', good old Daily Contradiction.

'FireKnife'

Right guys here's some FACTS:

I'm the team leader of Neptune Tactical Team

We are NOT under police investigation nor We broke into a school this is a smear campaign against our team.

It's not going to press as there is not a story plus the people who started this has no credibility as they were a teacher once until they got sacked for getting aegs delivered to there school, doing drugs in he school and trying to get a 14yr old in the shower with her.

The people behind this are well known to make fake FB accounts and bullshitting, they have been banned from most sites in Kent and Essex

All this started as we put down a site they think there involved in

Birchy

Neptune Tactical Team

With regards the above post about Neptune team they are a great bunchof lads who have done every thing by the book, they did have permission to use the school and there is no pending investigation, as it states above sadly this is a hate campaign against them, they used the school with permission to practice room entry and not to have a skirmish or even fire an Airsoft gun. It was all one very discretely and all above board.

Joe

Manager of Facebook page. : Airsoft in Essex and kent

Thanks guys for coming forward. I did put this to Curly who owns AWA Herts and as stated before, the ilov awaherts page is nothing to do with him or his site.

All I can suggest is that you get onto FaceBook themselves, sharpish, and get the ilov awaherts page taken down.

I am mindful all we have are some words from brand new accounts here on Arnie's, I personally would be keen to see something more solid, but I acknowledge I am not in a position to request more information nor have any right to do so. It's just with what has been presented so far, can you blame anyone for considering the following contradiction:

they used the school with permission to practice room entry and not to have a skirmish or even fire an Airsoft gun. It was all one very discretely and all above board.

In the photos, you can see what appears to be a school hall with a table littered with several RIFS, with gas and ammo ready for charging magazines. This of course doesn't mean any skirmishing took place, or that any RIFs were even dry fired -- but you can see from that why I'd like to see more evidence.

Anyway, Birchy, good luck with resolving this situation. It would be great if you could share updates with us here, but I wouldn't wish to force your hand. 

they have been banned from most sites in Kent and Essex

All this started as we put down a site they think there involved in

Birchy

Neptune Tactical Team

I knew there was a banned player lurking in there somewhere. Hopefully you guys or AWA Herts don't get too much negative fallout from this.

Hi wilde,

Tell you the truth there is nothing more to say we didn't break in or have a game there it was pure tactical training for a couple of hours, the police school or papers are NOT investigating, it's just some very sad people so unhappy in there own lives that they try to make everyone else unhappy.

It's just a failed attempt on smearing us as a team

Regards

Birchy

It's

Hi wilde,

Tell you the truth there is nothing more to say we didn't break in or have a game there it was pure tactical training for a couple of hours, the police school or papers are NOT investigating, it's just some very sad people so unhappy in there own lives that they try to make everyone else unhappy.

It's just a failed attempt on smearing us as a team

Regards

Birchy

Yes mate I hope so, it's a shame really that these people think this is the way to treat other Airsofters and sites of which these people are banned from

End of the day guys and girls we done it all above board FACT!!

Birchy

It does show you that the person who has started this has already blocked me from seeing the pics they put up on this forum, which will be the ones that they put on a fake Facebook account called "Ayr Harlow" and I had Curley from AWA Herts telling me about it as we do play there and lots of other sites. As stated at least we are not banned from any sites we play at as we normally get on with everyone at the sites and love the banter of the sport

Birchy

Archived