Pictures of your VSR-10's

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soon as we get our new digi cam im loadin up some pics of mine... having siad that, you moiht aswel just look above or go to any airsoft site at look at the pics, cus mine is stock. Thats it... and i still cant decide whether to get a scope and bipod or a USP and bits from AA while the offers still hot... I will have to get both in the end!!

DaMn BoI!

vsr10.jpg

VSR10 GSpec

This picture was taken a day after I painted the gun. It was not upgraded yet, however it's been upgraded since then.

It is now running:

FF Teflon cylinder

FF 430mm 6.03mm barrel

FF spring guide

FF ***sp spring

FF ZERO Trigger

FF Piston

FF Cylinder Head

Future upgrades:

Barrel spacers. I will probably home make them, out of clay or something.

A new outer barrel. Medium length, fluted.

I want to touch up the paint a little more.

I have a bunch of burlap to be used, so that'll go on the gun.

A bigger scope mounted with a cantilever mount.

A swivel style harris bipod rather than the standard.

I run it off of Marushin Maxi .3g BBs. Absolute best BBs on the market IMO. Tests have resulted that they're 5.96mm on average, the box states that they're 5.96mm +/- .01mm. Also come in a cool box (bag inside).

Hah nope, that's a GSpec with the silencer on. I also painted over the knobs on the scope. Mostly on accident, I had everything taped up and started spraying the scope and went "Oh ######, there's no tape on the knobs!". Oh well, I have no idea what the numbers are for. I know which way to adjust the knobs, and how much things are adjusted each click (1/4th inch at either 100ft or100 yards).

• 2 months later...