Airsoft RPG Fail

SeekND

Reminds me if a vid we took years ago when the first spring claymores came out - Pete bends over and prepares to receive an *albatross* load only to have a hundred or so bbs roll a couple of feet and add to the growing collection on site

Still better than Turkish Rambo and his RPG:

So, judging by the way he keeps finding those grenades all over the place, there was apparently some sort of RPG based easter egg hunt going on before Rambo began his rampage?

I was wondering if you could use one of those ring shaped airfoils as an airsoft RPG round. Sort of like using a nerf ball, but it should fly further, being an airfoil. It could also be possible to fire a bunch at the same time.

I think a simple molded foam warhead with tuckable fins (around the mock rocket booster) to initiate spin would be good enough for airsoft. I remember some similar Nerf products having something similar, could shoot well over 20m flat, 30-40 at an arc. Problem is none of the manufacturers seem to have thought of it yet. And if they did, there's the danger a bunch of shirtless, RPG wielding manly men will consistently show up in fields owning every player with an RPG to the face and they could just pick up used rockets again and again (RPG rigged on HPA that is).

There was I guy, from what my buddies had told me, who recently showed up to a milsim event. 

Totally for the lolz, he had made a RPG that shot tornado grenades, and it was hooked up to HPA. max range was like 100 ft. He had like 15 grenades that he used. 

Words just fail me. 

-Hawaiian

The firing problem for the first video was due to cold, plus possible leaking from the grenade inside of the RPG, like someone mentioned.

The RPG itself works only as the firing mechanism, just like any gren launcher.

I think that for the future I will probably try some foam rockets that can fit inside the RPG and can be launched, hopefully a bit further then the BB's :)

Many years ago I did the same thing by playing around with making a foam RPG launcher.

The results were a bit better but nothing out of this world ..

A picture in its "alpha" version.

dsc0003ju7.jpg

There was I guy, from what my buddies had told me, who recently showed up to a milsim event. 

Totally for the lolz, he had made a RPG that shot tornado grenades, and it was hooked up to HPA. max range was like 100 ft. He had like 15 grenades that he used. 

Words just fail me. 

-Hawaiian

Can you imagine being hit in the head by a hard piece of plastic that had been launched hard enough to go 100ft?

That's got to have enough energy to knock you out cold.

Archived