Independence! (or for the one Gibosn fan out there Freeeederm!)

FireKnife

Damn. Looks like am late to the party. I can see both points regarding 'scum'. I'm originally from Kirkby (most of my life) and would always get jokes or abuse about it (when asked where I was from/lived). There are bad people there (in Kirkby), but there are also good. I reckon FK, has only been exposed to the bad members, of Aberdeen.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would go as far as to say they are scum?

edit: yes that is a joke. to be fair to red alliance whilst plenty of them sway a certain way down the autism spectrum it is one of the few places to see impressions and tings without multicam or molle. sas/sbs/ksk/seals all the f'ing same. nother subject for nother time tho

edit 2:

in attempt to lighten the mood I think we should consider this post from the page before last which was shamefully overlooked:

Might just be Moray then Because here in Elgin I've dated 3 Girls that have told me they had sex with a cousin but it was alright!¡!, I know of 10 Serious Racists and even more people that Despise Gays again maybe it is just this area but it's more than enough to want this area to have nothing to do with the country I live in.

This was sent from Tesco's Hudl*

I would go as far as to say they are scum?

edit: yes that is a joke. to be fair to red alliance whilst plenty of them sway a certain way down the autism spectrum it is one of the few places to see impressions and tings without multicam or molle. sas/sbs/ksk/seals all the f'ing same. nother subject for nother time tho

edit 2:

in attempt to lighten the mood I think we should consider this post from the page before last which was shamefully overlooked:

Uh it wasn't overlooked well at least the Incest part wasn't...

This was sent from Tesco's Hudl*

Archived