KWA KME 45C

Crimson

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right because all airsoft models that are 9mm models or .45 models that shoot 6mm BBs are so obvious :o

Well, yes - Whilst originally referring to the calibre of the rifle, the area that matters here is mag dimensions. Seeing 45 in the name doesn't make me thing it's firing .45 BBs, it makes me think it's going to use .45 dimension mags, of which KWA have never made in glock pattern.

It shouldnt. Different countries have different FPS laws, different regions within different countries have different laws so it makes sense.

This.

Also, they're a manufacturer of airsoft guns, if they can manage to design them, design all the moulds and make a working gun I'd hope they're able to set the fps to virtually whatever they want (within reason).

Alright, not scares as in literally frightened, you goons. But when KWA starts shipping out pistols that shoot over 400 FPS (i.e. Mk23), I begin to wonder when and where can you reasonably use this? Not in CQB! Good luck using it on a field, where you are out gunned by anyone with a half decent AEG. I suppose snipers need a sidearm, but then you're still shooting your secondary at the same MED as your main.

How has that got anything to do with companies? I almost exclusivley use GBBRs and more than often play against AEGs with 600 rd hicaps box mags etc and I never have an issue. In fact I probably play better than when I do use my P90.

Fair enough 80% of the time I play CQB yet Ive still happily played woodland games and never been outgunned using a KWA MP7 and a TM PX4.

My point is if I can happily play with GBBRs often pistol only and still do as well if not better then no one should feel or be outgunned. Just play better.

True. I just love my gas and it annoys me when people complain about gas guns and how they are sh*t compared to AEGs because they dont hold enough rounds etc....

Anyways this is derailing rather quickly.

None the less I really want this, it looks awesome, takes Vector mags, its bullpup and totally unique. Now KWA could you PLEASE PLEASE make an FNP-45 Tactical :D Id be so happy  :D

I'm lucky to have a target range of sorts near me that was set up by one of the local retailers. Its a 16 target course with light up targets that have to be shot in order. each one is approximately 5 inches in diameter, so roughly head sized. Of course, the targets arent all in one spot. you have to run around the small course and the shots are all at different angles and distances. Its really great for practicing aim and target acquisition.

I can run that course barely missing a single shot after warming up, even the long shots. 

My thinking has always been that you don't need tons of rounds in your gun if you don't miss, and so like bankz, I've never felt outgunned at a game. And I find the entire idea someone would need a 400 round magazine to be crazy. If someone wants to use one, thats fine, but I'll let you know when I feel outgunned, not the other way around.

I started using a friend's Echo-1 AK occasionally when I have gun trouble or such, and I even find the midcaps to be pretty ridiculous in capacity. I also find myself taking a lot of shots that I wouldn't normally take. And, naturally, missing them.

It is true, GBB makes you think twice about firing off a few quick bursts. It's handy for covering fire, I'll say that (having a hi-cap mag or mid cap). But there is something about knowing you have to be careful with your shots and to make them count. Now, that doesn't have to be exclusive, to GBB's. I would use Marui low caps in my P90 and I would have to be a bit careful with my shots, but not to the same extent as a GBB.

GBB's are a lot more fun and, I've found, a lot easier to repair or decrease fps.

I'm lucky to have a target range of sorts near me that was set up by one of the local retailers. Its a 16 target course with light up targets that have to be shot in order. each one is approximately 5 inches in diameter, so roughly head sized. Of course, the targets arent all in one spot. you have to run around the small course and the shots are all at different angles and distances. Its really great for practicing aim and target acquisition.

I can run that course barely missing a single shot after warming up, even the long shots. 

My thinking has always been that you don't need tons of rounds in your gun if you don't miss, and so like bankz, I've never felt outgunned at a game. And I find the entire idea someone would need a 400 round magazine to be crazy. If someone wants to use one, thats fine, but I'll let you know when I feel outgunned, not the other way around.

I started using a friend's Echo-1 AK occasionally when I have gun trouble or such, and I even find the midcaps to be pretty ridiculous in capacity. I also find myself taking a lot of shots that I wouldn't normally take. And, naturally, missing them.

Yeah but again, not everyone is fortunate enough to have such a facility nearby where they can practise all sorts of things whenever they like. Different strokes.

Now KWA could you PLEASE PLEASE make an FNP-45 Tactical :D Id be so happy  :D

Anyone but KWA! :no: Even if somehow they could get a hold of an FN lincense(and knowing Cybergun I doubt it) they would show a prototype of it for years teasing the *suitcase* out of us. And despite recent KWA releases having better hop-up than before I would still rather have a TM compatible hop as there are a much bigger selection for it and better modability. And if the rumors are right someone is already making an FNX-45 Tactical(VFC?).

Mmeeooowww. I wonder if KWA will make other obscure GBB's? Maybe something resembling art work from a halo (aborted) movie or Alien movie? Maybe even something that Neill Blomkamp would have, in one of his movies?

If this turns out to be a success, it could lead to more unique releases.

Habakure I have waited my entire airsoft life for any airsoft company to make airsoft replicas of weapons in my favourite games. Halo being no.1! As many know Ive already done a decent GBBR Lancer :D

I mentioned before it could be a new 'era' maybe for airsoft where companies look soley too GBB performance then add a body that looks good around it.

Archived