Valentines Day

Desolation mkII

Well seeing as this is my first one without an actual real girlfriend I think I am just going to have 'who gives a *suitcase*' day :P.

Just ignore it all, spend it like a normal day and then see if I can't attend one of those '*fruitcage* fest' things they do and get some. ;)

'FireKnife'

I Think it's my favourite holiday because I've never once been disappointed anywhere near as much as the others. (Easter, Birthday, Halloween, Christmas & New Year)

Sadly running the shop floor for the entirety of Friday, Saturday & Sunday 30Hr's Total and majority of it I'll be doing F All...

Although if I wasn't working I'd rustle some pals up to go out* and play drinking games, Straight Mexican Tequila anyone?. Chat some ladies up then repeat on Saturday =)

*if i had any that had their balls and are single\qualified wingmen (even though I don't play well with others)

Plans for Valentine's day....well, I was planning on taking the out of the whining singleton at the office. Openly complaining you've never had a Valentine's card and have been single on each of the 26 Valentine's days you've been around for is like sticking your hand up to the guy serving cups of STFU.

Plus I really don't get Valentine's Day. Why do you need one day in the whole year to tell someone you care? What about the other 364? :P

'FireKnife'

I was thinking the same thing. Does it mean you get to be an albatross towards your loved one during the 364 days that are left?

83870089.jpg

The logical way would be to ignore this day. because there is no element of surprise left, well maybe for the actual gift. Which gives room for trolling.

I shall be away all weekend, so will cook wifey a good meal tonight.

I don't do the whole fancy restaurant *suitcase* - elevated prices and more people crammed in - I can't stand the commercial... Er... Ness of it.

I will buy a card, but only because the wife appreciates it.

Dont do presents anymore. Its too much, its her birthday in Nov, 2 months xmas, 2 months Vday, 2 months my birthday so half the year its a fortune on gifts! So we only do birthdays. One thing I love is she hates cards as much as I do, well less hate more they are totally pointless (unless theres cash inside of course ;) ) also made easier considering she has really bad hayfever even in the winter so I never have to get her flowers (thats millions saved already) also alergic to nuts so no expensive vday chocolates. Works out pretty well pour moi.

Dinner is as much for me as it is for here, steaky beefy goodness.

Luckily I don't put any special meaning on any particular day as daily is normal heh.

Haha, very true. Though it could be worse, could have been the situation I had where I got told it was the thing you did before going to bed by one girl, never an adventurous soul her.

also alergic to nuts so no expensive vday chocolates.

1: So tempted to put something very wrong............

2: What you celebrate the victory over Europe in WW2 as well, you have a busy year :P.

'FireKnife'

Not a massive amount. Not in a relationship (the audience gasps) - not that I'd be that bothered by it anyway. don't do mothers day, don't get me started on fathers day. what a crock! I would go out but I spanked all my money on drink last sunday and airsoft bits so I'll kill time at the gym, then get high and browse through archived picture threads on here. rock and rollllllllllll

qg9lFDi.jpg

Archived