Dog Soldiers

Psaldorn

Is on tonight Channel 5. www.radiotimes.com for proof

Lots of guns, with RELOADING and they even start rationing and running out of ammo y the end. The bits with them whistling as they march is a bit ridiculous though - one of those montage-for-time-passing bits. Don't know many soldiers that have been trained for 5 minutes that would march on the skyline whistling.. unless they were a decoy of course..

This film has horror, comedy, Sean Pertwee, Guns, Supernatural nasty monsters (werewolves are my #1 feared monsters-to-attack, vamp I could handle, sea-things punishment would probably do them in, aliens you couldn't do anything about anyway.. but werewolves.. I'm too poor to own much silver and I live in the country, by a wood - BY A WOLF PADDOCK.. when I saw DS in teh cinema I came back to a full moon. They were howling all goddamn-night.)

Anyway.. it's worth watchingJust to see a werewolf grab a shotgun and fire it back at a guy :D

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a point I have it on DVD (got it teh day it was released) but never watched it. Far. Too. Chicken.

They werewolves themselves kick the craznit out of other movies renditions, all muscular legged with big-*albartroth* arms. The Howling/American Werewolf in London had werewolves that looked like overgrown badgers (have you ever seen a badger in real life, they are HUGE anyway!)

Hudson Hawk's on? Hehe I like that film.. All I remember is dodgy shades.. cappucinos.. and a glider? Doesn't SOUND like my kind of film.. but I trust my emotive memories.

Funnily enough, the bit where the sarge is in the khazi. It's near the end, I think, and he tries to stop a werewolf coming in the door by using an aerosol and a lighter.

Yup. He barricades himself into the toilet whilst cooper is next door in the bathroom trying to tunnel through the wall with a tap (which, if i remember correctly ends up in the forehead of one of the Werewolves.

Another classic line...

"Come and have a go if you think yer 'ard enough!" :D

Archived