best room clearing weapon?

blanksight

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CA249.

as soon as people see the barrel coming through the door, ALREADY firing hundreds of BB's, they just give up, or get shot anyway.

and if the door is in the end of a building, you can cover the whole room with a massive amount of BB's instantly.

well i'm investing 250 big ones into an m203, 3 'nades (165 bb showers of course!) and the long rif for my g36c, that better get people moving out of my way! especially as i'll have a benelli shorty version on my back too! :D room clearance? the room needs to be cleard? look! they've already run! :D

me, in a bad mood

always does the trick, sometimes i run out of ammo, cut the top off of a bottle of bb's with my trusty leatherman, and just throw as hard as possible, good thing is you can use really cheap bb's too., just wing it around in front of you and you can clear 5 or 6 people in a room.

Throw in a naked teammate as a distraction device. They'll either cover their eyes in disgust, or start hosing the poor ###### with bb's. Either way, they're distracted while you step in and take them out with pistols, moscarts or anything else that comes to mind.

if you're still confused, to make it clear: Never run in naked yourself. This will hurt a lot if the guys in there decide to be mean and shoot you a lot to make fun of your nudity. Always throw in an unsuspecting teammate. Then afterwards you can laugh at them.

if you're still confused, to make it clear: Never run in naked yourself. This will hurt a lot if the guys in there decide to be mean and shoot you a lot to make fun of your nudity. Always throw in an unsuspecting teammate. Then afterwards you can laugh at them.

I fear my team mates are important to me, thus an unsuspecting bystander will have to be substituted.

Going by most Airsofters though I think the clothing shouldn't be optional. :P

Archived