best room clearing weapon?

blanksight

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're all wrong. It's my custom Mini AUG. Here's why:

Pros:

> Custom Magazine made of pens, feeds every time. Quick to change, and you can replace them for a few Pence if they break.

> High ROF due to use of a 12V mini battery, on par with many proper AEGs

> Uprated main spring means shots *Will* reach across the room

> Enouch 20mm Rails to bolt on any accesory you wish, and have it stable.

> It's tiny, a little longer than the MP5K with the (Non-working) Silencer attatched, a couple of inches longer than my hand without it.

> Extremely pointable due to the tiny size and Bulpup nature

> Increased Swingability due to loads of weights in the 'stock', brings it up from 0.0001 grams to around half a kilo :D

> If you run out of ammo/Battery dies/gun get shot to bits/otherwise stops working, you can throw it at someone and it's no big loss :)

> I took off that stupid saftey catch and annoying fake magazine, so it's not stupidly hard to Hold & Shoot

> As its an AUG, you get a (small) vertical grip, which can be folded out of the way if nescersary

Cons:

> If it gets hit by a propper AEG, it could break it. NEver skirmished with it, so I've no real idea.

> You could get laughed at.

> Due to gears being made from recycled condoms, gun could rip its internals to bits with prolonged use.

10 pros to 3 cons; figure it out for yourselves :D :D :D

Defiantly a Gas attack.  :D

We have a big old hefty dude on our team named Gordon.  We just load him full of Beans, Bratwurst, and beer.  and have him enter the room backwards. :flamed: 

The flaw in our plan is of course, that we our selves cannot enter the room to back up our one man entry team , who has  to secure the room alone until it airs out a bit.  :blink:

OFFTOPIC: AVATAR STEALER!!

now ontopic: a couple of grenades should do the trick :)

CLOSE QUARTERS BATTLE FIREARMS

Like anything else in life, to be successful in a Close Quarters Battle (hereinafter, CQB) an operator needs to have the right tools for the job. There are three main types of weapons used in CQB:

1) Breaching Shotgun (aka Master Key): usually a shotgun with a short barrel and the stock replaced by a pistol grip used to gain entry when an explosive breach would be too dangerous and entry tools would take too long. A fine example of a breaching shotgun in airsoft would be the Tokyo Marui M-3 shorty, which while not able to actually breach a solid door it does complete the look of a CQB operative when attached to the back of an assault vest or shoulder rig.

2) Primary Assault Firearm: Body armor has become more common on today's modern urban battle field and as a result you will need a primary weapon capable of penetrating that armor. I would recommend a rifle such as the FN P-90 as it was specifically invented to provide personal protection against enemies wearing body armor by way of its 5.7 x 28 mm. round that slices through up too seven layers of kevlar. The FN P-90 has a high rate of fire, which is also of primary concern when selecting a CQB firearm. A real steel FN P-90 can fire up too 900 rounds per minutes. Finally, and most importantly, the FN P-90 is highly manuverable at a length of only 504 mm. I would select the Tokyo Marui P-90 TR as it has a silencer and an open rail for attachment of an EO-Tech Holographic Sight. The silencer would allow for an operator to maintain stealth and hear commands from other team mates. The EO-Tech holographic sight is a superior sight for speed and accuracy.

3) Handgun: Primary Assault Firearms can suffer from failure to feed, failure to fire, or failure to eject problems and become "jammed". A breaching shotgun will most likely be loaded with special breach rounds and an operator's only life line will be his pistol. I would select a pistol based that has a rail and is capable of taking a tactical light and/or laser sight for speed in accuracy. If you really want to o look sharp get a tactical thigh holster with a lanyard attached to the pistol.

In closing, there are many weapons that can get the job done it is all a tool box operation...right tools for the job. If you are going for a strictly CQB weapons loadout the above is great, but if you're looking at a jack of all traits weapon you may want to look at other firearms keeping in mind: 1) length, 2) caliber, and 3) rate of fire.

Safe Shooting

Maruzen M1100 with 10 .12bbs in each shell. It's semi auto, so, three trigger pulls puts 30 rounds out. They spread, too. Only problem is: the 1100 is HUGE! Maybe lop the barrel off, ya know? Make is smaller, bust, still. It does in 1 shot what an AEG does in 10-20, spread wise.

To clear a room you need:

Four flashbangs sent in together

Anything with a Moscart

a CAW

Minigun

Pistols

High ROF

You must have at least three of those to successfully clear a room. However the best weapons of all are suprise and aggression. Gte the guys on the hop and you can clear a room with a pistol, be aggressive enough and you can do it even when outnumbered.

Archived