HFC Full Metal M92FS Full Auto/ Selective Fire

Kingcodez

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's a good pic but i might just go KJW.

I really want an EXACT copy.

Plus this is more for show than Skirmishing :)

Thanks Tho.

Well, if you want an exact copy, you definitely don't want this. My HFC showed up from airsplat yesterday and it's a really nice shooter, but the slide has this silly "Please read instructions" engraved into it. Good heft and i like the snappy metallic "clank-clank" of the recoil. The fit and finish are tight. No rattles. I was expecting the full auto to have a higher rate of fire, but maybe I'm just used to bb hoses like my M11 and MP5k. At $150 with an extra mag, cheapo laser site, and shipping, I think its a pretty good deal.

I'd like to get a silencer and threaded barrel. GB-Tech looks like it makes a couple to fit the Marui M9. Will these fit the HFC? AS makes one with internal threading so the silencer screws into the barrel, but I can't seem to find anyone that carries it. Any recommendations?

One top tip:

The paint finish on the HFC M190 is very "soft".

It doesn't scratch easily or chip off BUT if you ever decide to polish it then it will buff up very, very shiny.

I found that HFC screwed up with the way they fit the outer barrel and it was very hard to remove from the slide. The paint on the barrel got scratched (not right through, but took the finish off it) and I figured I'd buff it up to restore the paint.

As I say, it ended up VERY shiny.

Don't buff the gun unless you're sure you want a very shiny gun.

Do you have something to rate it's Darkness against? I want one but I really wanna make this with a KJW M92FS Elite IA

post-2637-1122772919_thumb.jpg

Haha! (points and laughs) You're embarking on the same project as me! (looks at feet in shame)

So here's what you'll have to do, if (like me) you want to use KJW...

Buy the following:

1) M9 Elite IA (metal) - apx $125.00

2) M9 (metal) - apx. $125.00

3) Hogue Grip - apx. $20.00

OK, now you have your materials. I know it's expencive, but it ends up with a bonus at the end. (If you're thinking "can't I just get the elite but not the IA version?" No. You can, but it probably won't be black, probably gray)

So take the slide off of your Elite IA, and put it on the M9 and so on.

Put the hogue grips on the new bastardization. And Viola!

Now not only do you have your show piece, you ALSO (bonus) have a functional piece with a rail for the field.

BTW, since I have to say it... video games will ruin your life... Get a REAL life.

Aaron

<_<

depends on the model... The Elite is (unless you can find the rare version). The Elite IA is black (and includes silver barrel), so is the standard M9 (black barrel)...

Puting them together is within the budget you quoted.

Aaron

<_<

(If you're thinking "can't I just get the elite but not the IA version?" No. You can, but it probably won't be black, probably gray)

Uhh I was planning on getting the Elite IA Version ;)

What I'll probably do is buy a good Metal Slide for it. Then maby stick a Threaded Silver Barrel on it.

Archived