double fisted combos :p

indeed i have matey :D, and i must say, those slimline grips :o what a difference, i can hold the gun in my left hand, and push the mag realse without taking my finger off the trigger, just using the middle of my trigger finger to press it down, very, VERY nic grips, and with that, add the front and back checkering, the feel and the grip you get are amazing

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that question, i have no anwser to, i had a potential buyer for the TLE, but then he pulled out just after i bought the marsoc, so im pretty much screwed, that ant the fact i cannot stand to see a mgs duelie, with the tle rl frame, it makes them duelies, but not a pair, if u get what i mean

Yup, I fully realise that. I also realise that the vents are bypassed by the collar of that silencer which fits inside the end of the compensator creating a *perfect* seal, thus making that Blade Cougar the quietest FA gun I have :D

I hope you also realise that in airsoft: the compensator, it does nothing beside adding weight to the front of the gun :P The only effect of this is reducing muzzle climb on FA and the silencer further helps this anyway, and yup, I am aware that on a real-steel gun the silencer would nullify the effect of the compensator, but again, I hope you also realise I don't give a *fruitcage* about stuff like that when it looks as badass as it does :D

hehehe

I'm kinda surprised that people in the Beretta/M9 thread have not been more positive about that combo to be honest, I can't get over how freakin' badass they look - and I own them! :unsure: Though maybe I'm just upset at not receiving my expected dose of enthralled adulation :rofl::rofl:;)

Edit: Hello there Proper Grammar, I haven't seen you in a while..

Edited by evilhippy

Thing is mate, most of those people havent seen them in person, or had the opportunity to handle and have a plink with them.

Trust me guys, both guns are truly superb. The Scoremaster has insane accuracy and feels extremely well balanced. The Cougar, well its full auto and a cougar - job done :D

I think they were worth it :)

They look alright and are powerful, then the guy gave the screws, the mounting devices, the batteries and even plastic rails for the guns which haven't one.

When you see that this costs 55 $ for practically the same thing, I don't think I've been had.

Edited by SOF Raziel
  • 3 weeks later...
I win            =D

they're electric, wheres the fun in not being able to hit anything by dualing up if you actually stand a chance of hitting something for lack of recoil/huge mag capacity.

show me someone dual wieding classics and I'll bow down

Edited by hardboiledcop
they're electric, wheres the fun in not being able to hit anything by dualing up if you actually stand a chance of hitting something for lack of recoil/huge mag capacity.

show me someone dual wieding classics and I'll bow down

I know.

That's why I have 2 chrome Berettas, one HFC M9 and one WA M8045. Perfect balance between the 2, only problem is one has a broken trigger-spring (to be fixed ASAP). In this game, though, only the WA saw combat, and another .45 I loaned out.

Edited by Bob the Angry Potato