Your Most Embarrasing Moments...

rocky164

And why was your gun in your pants at a party xpvideo?

Because I carry it everywhere. I live in the Seattle area. It's not quite LA, but it's got a fair share of unfriendly people.

EDIT: not to mention I had just gotten off work, and I don't leave something that can potentially kill someone in my car, since I have no car alarm, and there are several break-ins in that area.

Aaron

It wasn't, he was just pleased to see you.

:rofl:

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well my parent has lots and lots of vidoes and photos of me when i was young and the first time my now ex girlfriend comes around what do they do? they put on a home video of me as a baby in the bath

I am a civilian.  And no one saw it.  They just saw me struggling with my pants.  One of my friends figured out what I was doing, but he knows I carry a gun.  So he wasn't worried.

Aaron

Gives me memories of the walk-off in the movie Zoolander between Derek Zoolander and Hansel.

Wow, my parents have embarrassing photos of me too! And they love to show them around. :angry:

yeah they are all ovver the walls at my house and they particularly like the video where i make a fool of myself for all too see when i was 6... i thought i was smart i wasnt... probably still arnt but thats another story suffice to say im not going to my 21st birthday i will die of embarasment

EDIT: no commando boy we DO NOT!!! want to see ny photos of you coming pout of the womb

Never saw Zoolander, what happened? :unsure:

Well Derek and Hansel are male models, Hansel is coming bigger than Derek. So they have a walk-off, where they walk down a runway. David Bowey judges the event. Ok so then, the first person does a move then the second person imitates. At the end, Hansel makes up the move. He grabs inside of his pants and starts to take out his undies. Derek comes out grabs inside of his pants, he wears boxers and gives himself a wedgie. Making Hansel the winner.

Because I carry it everywhere.  I live in the Seattle area.  It's not quite LA, but it's got a fair share of unfriendly people.

EDIT: not to mention I had just gotten off work, and I don't leave something that can potentially kill someone in my car, since I have no car alarm, and there are several break-ins in that area.

Aaron

:rofl:

that's a pretty bad area, and I live in LA and never carry my guns around( maybe I am not 18 yet) :P , and one of my mate lives in Leeds, UK, he said he never went out my himself alone at night, and when they got out at night, most people bring a pistol in their jacket due to the area is bad, is it ture?

Dont waste your life with alchohol at 16. Still live in the US and drink when your 21.

Agreed. There is a reason that we set the drinking age at 21. Usually at that age you are physically and mentally aged enough to be more mature. No offense, I just mean that the way a 21 year old handles himself is different from the way a 16 year old does. It's important to wait until you can honestly believe you are old enought to drink responsibly. However, that may be 16 for you. For me, I'm glad I had to wait. I would have made some very stupid mistakes if drinking was legal at a younger age here.

Aaron

Agreed.  There is a reason that we set the drinking age at 21.  Usually at that age you are physically and mentally aged enough to be more mature.  No offense, I just mean that the way a 21 year old handles himself is different from the way a 16 year old does.  It's important to wait until you can honestly believe you are old enought to drink responsibly.  However, that may be 16 for you.  For me, I'm glad I had to wait.  I would have made some very stupid mistakes if drinking was legal at a younger age here.

Aaron

We take reponsibility to the next level.

Archived