Your Most Embarrasing Moments...

rocky164

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Its 18 in England kids!

1 more year, I am moving to england...for drinks! but don't u guys know in China, they don't have a drinking age! and I brought some beers when I was 10 cuz my dad has some guests and end up I am going to the market to get some for him.any way I remember I was 13 and in my friend's house, we get bored, and 1 of them open a can of beer, i drink like 1 third of it, suddenly, my friend's grandmother came back, and we give the beer to other guy, force him to drink rest of them in 3 seconds! so he did, and no trouble for that day...(parents in China don't want to their kid to drink and smoke to early, however, most of the male in China smokes a lot, luckly my dad is not one of them!) so, I was suprise I did get drunk, and the other dude, he was starting throw up right after he left the house........and we still make fun of him today!

EDIT: I still dislike the taste of beer, but cocktails are better...

I really dont think theres a sex age limit in the US. Hell I can go get a girl pregnant right now. but I wont because I am not stupid and I take responsibility.

Are you sure? :huh: There has to be an age of consent, otherwise it'd be legal to have sex with children.

1 more year, I am moving to england...for drinks! but don't u guys know in China, they don't have a drinking age! and I brought some beers when I was 10 cuz my dad has some guests and end up I am going to the market to get some for him.any way I remember I was 13 and in my friend's house, we get bored, and 1 of them open a can of beer, i drink like 1 third of it, suddenly, my friend's grandmother came back, and we give the beer to other guy, force him to drink rest of them in 3 seconds! so he did, and no trouble for that day...(parents in China don't want to their kid to drink and smoke to early, however, most of the male in China smokes a lot, luckly my dad is not one of them!) so, I was suprise I did get drunk, and the other dude, he was starting throw up right after he left the house........and we still make fun of him today!

that is stupid dude. i dont care if you took a sip, one or two thirds of the can. You shoudln't drink. If you live in the US, and you go to China. Respect the US's laws and dont drink.

Are you sure? :huh: There has to be an age of consent, otherwise it'd be legal to have sex with children.

well, i these day I don't see a lot of sex in high school ( i am a senior in HS now), and maybe our generation learns a lot from the generation before us, but the thing is... the younger people in middle school repeats the history again that happened in 1980s, they starts to having sex and doing drug in our area, and calling girls wear short skirt "s*lt!", what a horrible generation!

Don't bother getting p***ed up kiddiwinks. Its a waste of money, and really isnt a good thing to do.

I hate seeing 15 year olds and such drunk out of their brains and...it just isnt worth it.

Thanks expvideo and ColDaz for backing me up on this one. I see a mod, so this topic will most likely get closed.

that is stupid dude. i dont care if you took a sip, one or two thirds of the can. You shoudln't drink. If you live in the US, and you go to China. Respect the US's laws and dont drink.

I never drink in US since I moved here... and drinking is bad, children! and smoking weed is bad! em'kay?

EDIT: what do u think is a good age for drinking? I say 21,

Just little things ive said by mistake.

Like at AG05 on sunday afternoon i meant to say "you see that? i owned that pool table last night!"

It came out as "you see me rape the pool table last night?" Cazboab didnt help by saying "so thats why its wobbly..."

that is fking legendary!!!

Ive watched my mate go over a jump on his bike, fall off and split his nutsack on impact with a tree. he had a realy hot nurse put him in the ambulance while he was holding his balls in lololol!!!!1

Back on topic:

Well, this wasn't me but I was watching it happen. My friend went for a ride on my sailboat, it's one of those boats for only one person, very small. My friend was trying to turn when the wind suddenly shifted to push in the direction he was turning. This, combined with the boat leaning into the turn caused it to flip, I had to dive in to help him get the boat back. The boat no longer can sail, the mast forever lost.

Laughed my *albartroth* off when he flipped the boat.

EDIT: CB, why is it stupid?

There is, it's 18. CommandoBoy's wrong. You'd think people would know some of their own country's basic laws.

The law applies to people that are not minors. If you're 13 and you *fruitcage* a 13 year old, that's fine (sick, but fine) If you're 18 and you *fruitcage* a 13 year old, that's rape. There is a 3 year leniency. 36 months. If you are 18 and the other person is 15, there is a grey area. Some states allow that, some don't.

In most states in the US the age is 16, 17 or 18. It varies from state to state. In WA state, 16 is the age of consent. As in an 18 year old can *fruitcage* a 16 year old.

I am 21. If (hypothetically) I were to *fruitcage* a 17 year old, in most states of the US, that is legal.

18 is only the age of consent in some states, WeirdoTransvestite.

And Commandoboy, just keep it within 3 years, and you'll be fine. At least that's my understanding of the law. I have been wrong before.

Aaron

The age of consent varies depending on the state. In Washington, I'm fairly sure that it's 18.

In Idaho, however, I think it's 14.

Whoa, state founded by pedophiles?

Ah, well, you learn something new every day.

The law applies to people that are not minors.  If you're 13 and you *fruitcage* a 13 year old, that's fine (sick, but fine)  If you're 18 and you *fruitcage* a 13 year old, that's rape.  There is a 3 year leniency.  36 months.  If you are 18 and the other person is 15, there is a grey area.  Some states allow that, some don't.

In most states in the US the age is 16, 17 or 18.  It varies from state to state.  In WA state, 16 is the age of consent.  As in an 18 year old can *fruitcage* a 16 year old.

I am 21.  If (hypothetically) I were to *fruitcage* a 17 year old, in most states of the US, that is legal.

And Commandoboy, just keep it within 3 years, and you'll be fine.  At least that's my understanding of the law.  I have been wrong before.

Aaron

Im keeping the Desert Eagle in its Holster until im 16. But that Desert Eagle will be on safety with a little thing called......a condom.

Anywhere from 21-25 is good. Your more mature.

I really don't see a huge difference in maturity between 18 and 21. I personally think that 18 is sensible as you're already plenty mature. My opinion comes from being brought up under British law and also drinking regularly from the age of 15, and not having any problems with it as I was always fairly sensible.

National law says it is 18 to have sex. The only time it is lower is with the parents say so. This basically means if the parents don't press charges then you can't get in trouble.

Archived