Your Most Embarrasing Moments...

rocky164

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first person I slept with was my best friend's Fiancee. That was embarrassing.

Snoring very loudly in class. Intentional, but somewhat embarrassing.

And not my embarrassment, but last night:

I was at a party, and I was out on the balcony smoking a cigarette. There were a lot of people on this balcony. I set my unopened beer on the rail. A few minutes later, I saw a guy trying to sneak it into his pocket. It wouldn't fit, so he handed it to this girl, and she slipped it into her purse, and they continued standing there. So I waited until I had finished my cigarette walked over to the ledge and flicked it off. Then as I was walking away, I grabbed my beer out of her purse. She said "Hey!... oh... sorry." and turned red, knowing I had caught them.. I didn't care, but I thought it was funny, so I told her not to worry about it, and cracked it open and rejoined the party. I thought it was funny. Maybe you had to be there.

Aaron

<_<

Not really embarassing either, but it was another "you had to be there."

A few years back in band class (dont even start with the "this one time, at band camp" thing), I was putting my music folder in the bin. The bin was above some dresser thing that all the flute players put their instruments away in. Anyways, there were two girls in front of the drawers, so i had to sort of lean over and put my folder away. As i did this, one of the girls slammed a drawer shut, effectively guillotining my ####! (minus the whole, cutting off thing) I know thats not really embarassing, but what was was when I was practically screaming with my hand clutching my pulverized ####, while the extremely hot wang murdering girl gives me a "what the heck is your problem?" kind of looks.

my thing... our school has a Harry Potter club, and the club president is a girl that very close to me. then one day after school, me and my friend went to liquor store for some soda(end of week celebration), and that girl is walking in front of us, then one of my friend was talk bad thing about that Harry Potter Club, and ask me to shot the club leader so he can have a mark on his head like Harry Potter, then I told him it is a girl... before I finish my word, he said"what, girls can't be leaders!" then I am like "wtf? mate? the girl is right in front of us" then she turn back, and look at us, my friend then ask her, "hey are u the president of Harry Potter Club?"(by the time I hope he can say sorry to her), then she said"yes", and the next sentence my friend said, "HA! FAG!!" in her face......then she run away.....damn ,That was embarrassing.....

my thing... our school has a Harry Potter club, and the club president is a girl that very close to me. then one day after school, me and my friend went to liquor store for some soda(end of week celebration), and that girl is walking in front of us, then one of my friend was talk bad thing about that Harry Potter Club, and ask me to shot the club leader so he can have a mark on his head like Harry Potter, then I told him it is a girl... before I finish my word, he said"what, girls can't be leaders!" then I am like "wtf? mate? the girl is right in front of us" then she turn back, and look at us, my friend then ask her, "hey are u the president of Harry Potter Club?"(by the time I hope he can say sorry to her), then she said"yes", and the next sentence my friend said, "HA! FAG!!" in her face......then she run away.....damn ,That was embarrassing.....

Um... You could have done something.

Post some of yours first.

Hmm, Getting changed for P.E. in Play School or something (can't remember the year) and after taking down my trousers realising I'd forgotten to put on underpants :blink:...

Satisfied... :D Now yours...

I got so drunk I went missing for an hour and was finally found passed out in a toilet.

Hmm, I got drunk one night in france and then my mate offered me a cigarette (God Bless Her), don't know why but i took it, and afterwards, discovered my parents were walking round the same park that we were in...

I don't know if they saw me, and if they did, they haven't mentioned it, but it was pretty worrying...

I'm 16, but parents don't always see things that way, do they :D

Oops :blink:

not the omst embarrassing, btu i cant remember most things, as most embarrassing stuff happens when i am completely paraletic.

i went out on saturday night, for my band mates birthday, andgot suitably annhialated.

i got home, got in bed, and laying there not being able to sleep, i picked my guitar up and laid in bed playing. i then fell asleep.

i woke up in the morning SLEEPING WITH MY GUITAR.

now, i love my guitars, but this could be perceived as a bit weird.

however, i feel this thread is dead after that dude admitted being at a school with a harry potter club.

it cannot be beaten.

Archived