Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Again, the colours have come out absolutely rubbish in the photos, but you get the idea :)

Basically, the only unpainted bits are the pistol grip, flash-hider and mags :)

Oh and WhiteFeather - I dedicated this to you, as you've been such an inspiration, hence the armoury number... :P

img_0889copy2.jpg

img_0890copy2.jpg

img_0892copy2.jpg

EDIT: Just to mention that I did spray an extra black line onto the grips as you suggested, WhiteFeather, but it's not particularly visible.

Edited by HaVoC_MaN
Looks funky havoc.

Abit of brown would look nice though.

No dont touch it...........dont listen to the bad man, he only wants to hurt you. Stupid hobbit. Im just playin

See how that works for you in a game, then add colors that you know should be in it. Even Spec Ops use only one color just to break up the outline of the rifle.

I ment add a line of OD on the grip not black, i cant see it so no harm no foul.

Edited by WhiteFeather
Even Spec Ops you only one color just to break up the outline of the rifle.

That's pretty much the idea, plus as is it looks like Tiger Stripe BDUs, and I lurve them :D

By the way, when I get my G&P Aimpoint back, hopefully in working order, I'll get a new mount for it, then spray that when it's mounted on the gun.

Anyway cheers for all the help and inspiration, mate - I wouldn't have touched the thing without your help ;)

Edited by HaVoC_MaN
img_0890copy2.jpg

:punk: Rock on Havoc! Nicely done. Welcome to the bad *albatross* looking M4's club.

And I love that "85" for some odd reason ... :mellow:

w00t. 311th post.

I have to:

"A day like today is for you

to let your mind unwind, like you ought to

feel the earth turn round when your heart rate slows

contemplating the thing only your heart knows

that life's not a race"

Edited by ShadowFox
No dont touch it...........dont listen to the bad man, he only wants to hurt you.  Stupid hobbit.  Im just playin.

I've been told many-a-time that i look like a hobbit.. lol.

Damn, you saw through my plan... to ruin Havocs Armalite, so he bought an AK.. :P

Well i just painted it in the garage so its drying should be done in about 10 minutes. Now i just gotta dig thru my sisters room and find her camera.

The gun was already painted plymouth, it looked funky with a black m203 on a painted M4.

EDIT - come to find out my sister took it out with her tonight. Ill have pics up tomorrow or monday. sorry guys :(

Edited by WhiteFeather
Alright i got the M203 mounted, but its not through RIS.  The TM RIS unit didnt work right so its kinda like spoons now, until i can buy a CA RIS unit when its in stock.  Im gonna paint it tomorrow or maybe tonight in the garage and gets pics up as soon as possible.

NOO! *beep*, Why?

Want a box mag to go with it?

Skip the RIS for chrissakes.