Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its their cheaper upgraded black AK. Anyone have any experience with their custom work?

UN Custom-AK (Black)

Description -Marui AK47 Based

-UN Custom AK47 Buttstock And Grip(Black)

-Power option from 350fps to 450fps (At your preference)

-Gears, piston head, nozzle, spring, bearing spring guide and metal bushings are upgraded (All Systema Parts)

good god, that PDW looks the part.

Very tasty indeed! Am debating investing in an mp5 of some description in the coming months, and that really has turned my head- I used to own a PDW but never imagined the simple addition of stumpy silencer could make it look so cool!

and that USP compact- hows the operation of it, and is it the metal slide version? I'm in the market for new sidearms this week (yay, unlooked for cash!) and am tempted by something a little different from all the glock/beretta hybrids out there.

sounds good- a buddy of mine took order of one just as I was leaving for the staes, so I never got to play with it :( , but they are nice looking guns- might be tempted by one in the near future, especially given the prices of the KWA metal slide version at the mo'...

hey everyone, just thought id share my first purchase. it's a 5" xcelerator ltd. from airsofttroops.com. I highly reccomend them as a retailer, everything went really fast and they were very helpful. what happened was the original red trigger was broken and since it was the last gun they had in stock they said they could switch it to blue or silver. well obviously i wanted everything to match so they agreed to switch the magwell too, free of charge. also got a flow restrictor and propane adapter from AI coming. just wanted to say thanks for all the great information i got from this site. (sorry for the long post!)

infinity.jpg