Pictures of your Weapon

Don't worry Kronic, we know you aren't a Hobbit... More like some breed of small Orc :D

Jazzman: Nice job. Incidentally, the OD 1911 frame pistol hiding away there... what is that? and did it come that colour or is it a respray?

Oh and does your M15 actually clock at nearly four thousand feet per second? :P

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't worry Kronic, we know you aren't a Hobbit... More like some breed of small Orc  :D

Jazzman: Nice job. Incidentally, the OD 1911 frame pistol hiding away there... what is that? and did it come that colour or is it a respray?

Oh and does your M15 actually clock at nearly four thousand feet per second?  :P

I still bite though :domokun:

the m16 scoped up with camo,i took these outside so there wasnt any guns in the background ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/aim...ft/PIC_0002.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/aim...ft/PIC_0004.jpg

with my CQBR

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/aim...ft/PIC_0006.jpg

edit* photo bucket wont let me upload many images  <_<

Nice gun ! :D

Oh and does your M15 actually clock at nearly four thousand feet per second?  :P

No lol. It said 375 but apparently I got an extra zero in there.

The pistol is a POS spring KWC Tanfoglio. I hated the orange grips and I always wanted a 1911 with an OD frame. So I didn't mind painting it up for looks. It was that or buy the 200$ WA one which i wasn't really about to do lol. Anyway it has satisfied my craving of that OD Frame 1911 Look.

tanfo3.jpg

Nice gun !  :D

thanks dude :D deciding weather or not to paint it at the moment :unsure:

Aimpoint, if you e-mail me some picture i'll host them on my Photobucket account if you like?

thanks kronic,iv got it fix now tho, however i can send you some pics if you want :) what guns would you like pics of ;)

More pics of my M15 on the way soon (probably tomorrow, when I have any energy), as I just put it through a day of rain, snow, cold and hail.

Excellent.

It now looks more battered and dirty than a chippy's serving of 'Prostitute & Chips' :lol:

More pics of my M15 on the way soon (probably tomorrow, when I have any energy), as I just put it through a day of rain, snow, cold and hail.

Excellent.

It now looks more battered and dirty than a chippy's serving of 'Prostitute & Chips' :lol:

good man,looked nice with the stripes,will be even better with mud and cr*p stuck to it :D

The mud attached to it is pretty nuch the same colour as my Medium Brown Krylon paint, but it's attached au naturelle :P

The Krylon's chipping off on the barrel, too, so it looks really worn and...well, sexy, frankly.

hehe cant wait to see the pictures of it,it may convince me into painting my m15a4 :D

Alright i have some new pics for you guys. The TM M4 RIS (left) is the rifle i bought for a friend. The M15a4(right) with GP M203 and GP Aimpoint is mine :D . I have all the pics i need for writiing my article on how to paint a gun, that should be done sometime this week. Enjoy the pics, ill be away from my computer until late monday so ill answer questions then if you have any.

KIF_0617.jpg

KIF_0618.jpg

M4.jpg