Pictures of your Weapon

homemade electric winding box mag, prime crane stock, pdi sniper trigger guard, g&p collar, zenith tac grip, tm ris, doa short barrel, homemade ares shrike mock belt feed.  Details are in the technical forum, search on my posts and you'll find it.

Awesome.If I have the time I will try to make it.Also what make and model is that M4

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Led, you really need to throw a flash hider onto that m4 shrike. :)

That mc51 looks absolutely fantastic. I also surprisingly like the mp5 with the telescoping m4 stock. Normally i absolutely despise those types of mods.

Led, you really need to throw a flash hider onto that m4 shrike.  :)

That mc51 looks absolutely fantastic.  I also surprisingly like the mp5 with the telescoping m4 stock.  Normally i absolutely despise those types of mods.

Thanks!

I was wondering what to call the g3 with the sd unit. Do you think mc-51sd is appropriate? based on the barrel length being about the mc-51's. It's actually an sas with an mp5 sd unit from classic army.

And, the mp5 with the m4 stock is a direct ripoff of a gun on Airsoft Canada that a guy called aper built up. it's a k with a ris and a stubby mag-light flashlight for a silencer, plus that m4 stock. for some reason, I just really liked the look, and had to make a copy :)

And the m4 is currently without flash hider as I seriously mangled the threads on the barrel. I need to trim off the damage :( In the process I also destroyed the front mounting hardware of the ris unit, if you look close, you can see the aluminum part I made up to re-attach everything. That was a bad day in the lab :)

nope a short, i just got bored so i took a picture before the fedex man come. nice homemade silencer

Thanks.

And courtesy of a metal lathe, I've graduated from pvc to aluminum for my homemade silencers:

post-3270-1108483012_thumb.jpg

edit, pic taken prior to ruining the threads on my barrel. Quick tip: "carefully" thread your barrel attachments, especially any aluminum to aluminum contact.

Edited by Ledpocket

hi ,

just thought i'd add mine..

sorry for the somewhat blurry pics...

gallery_79_102_269841.jpg

vsr 10 ps custom length laylax bull barrel,all laylax internals apart from cylinder, hawk 4x40 scope with butler creak flip up covers, rock mount bipod.

gallery_79_102_302483.jpg

gallery_79_102_111966.jpg

gallery_79_102_261074.jpg

tm ak-47 shortend barrel, 1j upgrade,tight bore and paint job

gallery_79_102_103250.jpg

sniper spotter pair :D

started as m15 tac carbine added g&p long ras and crappy ca redot on gurder mount

tight bore and bore up cyinder used, doesn't see much use as the hop ups pants and i have an ak ! :D

not shown are tm mp5k ,berreta, ksc glocks 26c and 19, tanaka ubrella magnum gonna do a different set up of pics for these should be up tomorrow

Sp00n is that a Glock 17?

I really want a Glock since seeing (just for plinking) "The man on fire" but the G34 is a little too long, but your G17 looks sweet. (i wish they made a G17 straight frame)

Wever i like the AK, it looks like a Baghdad special.

So the armourer (sp?) knows the guns there (in real life)

Say the gun was use by an army, if the guns weren't numbered then anyone could walk off with them.

E.g. Harry picks up a gun from the armourer, it's numbered 10. Harry decides to rob the gun. The next day the armourer realises that gun 10 is missing, so he checks the log books and sees that harry had gun number 10. So he says, "Oi harry wheres the gun you had"... ok maybe thats in simple terms, but you get me.

It's just to add realism and to pretend that his AK is in service.

Sp00n is that a Glock 17?

I really want a Glock since seeing (just for plinking) "The man on fire" but the G34 is a little too long, but your G17 looks sweet. (i wish they made a G17 straight frame)

Wever i like the AK, it looks like a Baghdad special.

yep.

KSC is about to release a new "heavywieght" G34 straight frame if that sparks your interest.

My current collection.

ICS M4 C15

SP M203

KSC Glock 17

ICS QD Suppressor

G&P NSN ACOG

G&P AN/PAQ4C Laser

TM Lo-caps up the ying-yang

ICS Hi-Cap (Never Used)

2 Glock Mags

2 King Arms 78 Rnd MOSCARTS

G&P Speedloader

ICS Vertical Foregrip

CA Mag Clamp

CA Sling

Binos covered in hessian & scrim

Oh and the other thing is a portable IR sensor alarm I use for covering my rear when in an ambush position etc.

Major payne.

Why did you decide to go with the CA ris over the G&P ris?

well i have like 4 handguards: TM stock handguard; Mosquito Mold 9.6v RIS; G&P CQB; and now this CA RIS. Many reason: M203, for the hell of it, realistic look.

The MM RIS doesnt cut it when it comes to a m203 thats y i sold it a while back, so its time to get another one. G&P made a great FF RAS but its not realistic when u mount a m203 on a FF handguard. besides i only got the G&P one for the hell of it cause redwolf had it on sale :D Also i got the CA RIS cause WGC and UNco dont have them in stock so i finally found someone who had it in stock. (btw whoever is looking for the CA RIS unit and cant find them try Boom arms, in stock priced at $88.00. 8 dollar difference from WGC but it beats waiting for the stock to come in. i know WhiteFeather is looking for one)

Edited by Major_Payne