Pictures of your Weapon

FUmi: Are you sure that he checked the metal one? Maybe that is the streetprice for the plastic version.

And after seeing your pictures, well, I want a Para...

I haven't asked him to confirm tht but I did told him to check the full metal version....I will ask again...

The only way to get the engravings off is

A: If the engravings are cut in then fill it with Bondo, and re-paint it.

B: If the engravings are bumped up, then sand them down with what I suggest, a Dremel tool.

Cheers mate

:x:

it's A...sounds like hard to do since I sort of want to keep the side polished and if i paint is silver it's probably going to look different....

is there any kind of accesory tht covers tht position? tht would be the easiest...

Edited by FUmiYAsu
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep, that looks like the G&P mount, and no-one would ever buy a G&P mount to run a Guarder on, surely?! ^_^

Robot2000, it may be stock, but if you're chuffed with it, then who cares?! It's the fact that you like it that counts :)

Classic Army M15, sorry im not as good at takin artzy nice lookin photos like the rest of you guys :P

wow would you look at that an american who wants a 4x4 that's almost as original as western arms making a 1911!!! :P

lol i'm messing with you ;)

nice gun - the red dot looks gd further down the rail.

M9

WA PV, fully metal, reworked internals, real M9 handguards

Wait, you mean to tell me you spent the $3-400 on the Sheriff metal kit for the WA gun? If so, how the hell do you like it? I could never get up the courage to spend that much on the thing but I've always wondered what the quality was like. Do tell.

Wait, you mean to tell me you spent the $3-400 on the Sheriff metal kit for the WA gun? If so, how the hell do you like it? I could never get up the courage to spend that much on the thing but I've always wondered what the quality was like. Do tell.

Yes, and good point you got there.

Disappointed. At first, when I opened the box, I thought the classical "WTF".

Now the more I use it (and abuse it) the more I like it. But not what I expected, nope.

PS

Nevertheless, thanks for your positive comments guys

Edited by Solo
10 bucks says its a G&P.  :)

yep, you called it :D

wow would you look at that an american who wants a 4x4 that's almost as original as western arms making a 1911!!! :P

lol i'm messing with you ;)

nice gun - the red dot looks gd further down the rail.

yeah, I live in Buffalo, NY and the winters get pretty bad up here. I really wanted a sports car but you cant control them at all in the winter, so a 4x4 is a must. thx for all the good feedback.

It's definately the way to go, as you get no cheek weld with it mounted on the handle - your shots go all over the place.

I did the same thing, but found it was useless. I've now got one of THESE, and although I don't have my Aimpoint (in for repairs... <_<), it looks to be much better.