Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice looking. Once I find one for under 160, I'm going to it. It'll be my BB hose.

By the way, good to see you Banzai, how's your ipod coming? I've got 2 referrals so far, too lazy to further spam forums in attempt to gain more referrals. Ugh, I guess I should be happy I got one at all, aha.

If you want to make that G36 into an MMG for Distant Thunder you'll need to make it seem more like an open bolt support weapon, an MG36 is an LSW so you'll need to make it look capable of sustaining fire better... The only MG36 I've seen which counts uses an SL9 bull barrel, making it seem like it has a heavy barrel...

G36

G&P outer barrel, 3.5x Scope carry handle, K/E stock.

Star AG36

Classic Army Red Dot

gallery_90_94_40409.jpg

*Cries* There happy tears, thats gotta be the most beautifil G36 I've ever seen. Great job Corporat_Black_Ops, and that picture just amplifies it 20 times

well see how the sales do... lately blackhawk has come up with some pretty silly ideas. like the flashlights too. theyre pushing out alot of ######.

the holster was designed specifically for the side of the waist. theres not enough retention.  it doesnt hold against gun grabs, i dont think its going to hold up well while running down the street. another thing i see with how quickly they pushed this product out is the front recession. that cut was put there specifically for drawing from the waist so the muzzle doesnt have to come all the way out of the holster when pulling up. this was not to well thought out. but like i said, ill keep an eye out for reviews and well see how sales do.

anybody whos got one of these (especially for a real gun) or has been in a training program with one will understand why this probably wont work too well.

and save the pwned *beep* for counter stike.

It depends what kind of retention is fixing it to the belt. I've seen Fobus holsters ripped off in simulated gun grabs because the plastic is weak around the joints. However they work fine while running about no differently to an IWB holster