Pictures of your Weapon

Ok I've got a few shots without the vert grip and an-peq. Just to see if you like it a little better ;)

And for conversation, I've installed the CA metal body and shaved off the the threaded section and lugs on the outer barrel to give it the "K" look.

The vert grip in the previous pics was also shortened to be more like the "K"

20050317g3sas0013rj.jpg

20050317g3sas0026jm.jpg

20050317g3sas0035bd.jpg

20050317g3sas0043ti.jpg

Any better?

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How securely does it hold the pistol? Never really fiddled with one and always thought the glock could just fall out of the holster with any real physical movement. Now with a closer look at your pictures, I would guess it would clamp onto the trigger guard?

Oh and how tight is the fit? Dont want it scratching up my handgun now.

Yeh Spoon your right about it clamping onto the trigger guard :) and it holds the gun perfect, with no movement what so ever with the gun in the holster, also no flapping round on your hip either with the paddle on instead of the belt loops, so all you do is clip it on and away you go...

Oh and all the rumours of it being a tight fit is rubbish, i've tried it on both my KWA G19 and my KWA G18c and it fits them the exact same and your qustion about if it'll scratch your nice gun the answer is simpley No, it wont, as the holster doesnt actually touch the slide just the frame and trigger guard :)

So you've no worries there :) i got it from Airsoft Armoury in the Cannock store last Saturday for £49.99 and keep walking round the house with it on constantly fast drawing on the dog (obviously not shooting her cause that'd be just cruel) or anyone else who's in the way :gun:

Anyway... get one Tah *AL*

Very nice WWII guns! Now we can secure Privat Ryan ;)

Has the thompson a wood-set?

nope, i did a custom paint-jobbie on it. i made a post about it somewhere in technical discussion :) i'll be selling the m1 carbine soon though :( but the good news is i'm going to consider the M1 Garand when it comes out.. after reading reviews and seeing how much it costs. either that or i'll wait for the marui m14... i know they have something super secret and awesome cooking and i'm patient enough to find out what it is before i get a g&G...

Edited by aeroduro
Some pics of my new BHI holster...

Fits like a dream, and i advise everyone with a Glock to get one :D

More to come :)

*AL* (a.k.a. Lofty)

(edit- spelling)

are you using it with a real glock or airsoft?

How securely does it hold the pistol? Never really fiddled with one and always thought the glock could just fall out of the holster with any real physical movement. Now with a closer look at your pictures, I would guess it would clamp onto the trigger guard?

Oh and how tight is the fit? Dont want it scratching up my handgun now.

i believe you called me a moron when i said the cqc holsters did not have enough retention for the thigh platform, now you agree??? im confused....

i need your G36 wibb. its perfect. i dont care much for the mini batteries of G36c's, but i like the looks of the series.

your gun is perfect (i assume the large batteries fit in the handguard now?)

teehee, it takes 1500mah 9.6v Nicads (slight modification to front section to make fit)

I've ordered some nice open dot sight to mount and a custom machined outer barrel (2 piece) i will fit on it soon ;)

are you using it with a real glock or airsoft?

i believe you called me a moron when i said the cqc holsters did not have enough retention for the thigh platform, now you agree??? im confused....

No the discussion was about it being used on a thigh rig or something. I dont really remember, nor do I really care.

Thanks for the info Alark.

Love the SR-15, hate the P90s setup (sorry, not a fan of riced guns, personally) and love the AK.

What sort of sling mount did you use on your SR-15?

that's the standard 3-point guarder sling, but now i'm using a customized sling for my SR.

also, i already sold my p90 :D

changed the pix! :)

Edited by shaggi