Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's based on the AKSU - the shortened AK47/74 basically. Still, it is strictly fictional, yes.

Oh, ChrisP, due to you buying my second radio, and me buying a new earpiece due to getting fed up with my boom mic, I now have an IDENTICAL radio set-up to you ;)

Edited by HaVoC_MaN
It's based on the AKSU - the shortened AK47/74 basically. Still, it is strictly fictional, yes.

Oh, ChrisP, due to you buying my second radio, and me buying a new earpiece due to getting fed up with my boom mic, I now have an IDENTICAL radio set-up to you ;)

Just wait till someone hits the call button and it deafens you

I need to get my hands on a 3 man catapult from somewhere aswell

Just wait till someone hits the call button and it deafens you

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt :P

I HATE call buttons, and also how the 'lock' button on these radios only locks the channel and power buttons, as opposed to the call button etc. If only it only left the PTT button unlocked... :rolleyes:

It's a 2 inch field cannon (5 foot long barrel) with a 3 inch resourvoir. Normal ammunition is a 1/2 - 2/2 bag of corn kernels (bout same size as bbs, much cheaper) mixed with fake plastic practice golfballs (5 foot radius killzone rule).

Other ammunition that can be used is those little nerf balls but we don't have any.

Thinking of building a 3inch by 10 foot cannon with a 4 inch resourvoir. Would work well with tenis balls and their 10 foot radius kill (this is what other airsoft groups use for tennis balls)... and lot's of corn.

Wonder if any events in the north east USA would like us to bring the artillery in?

why does your gun have wheels on it?

2inchcannonA.png

We also have modular cannons where you can screw on a shell, turn the valve (thus firing), screw off the empty shell, screw on another one and repete etc; they aren't near as powerfull as we use 2 inch by 2 foot resorvoirs for them... but they do load up with a compressor in 1 second :) (and less than 1 min with a hand pump)

Edited by PSAG
Do you make them to order? :P

Is that an request :)

Well I'm not sure it'd be cost effective:

Pvc+2 inch Valve+ Spray paint == $40

The wheel mount ? 20 maby if I could source cheap ones

Netting... 12?

So $72 (USD) for materials

+ Shipping to UK (alot?)

Plus profit for all the time put in (and id want to make money off the endevor.

It would probably be too much money.

It not amazing but its mine. The bottom is a friend's who i painted when i painted mine. I also have a G17 that's not pictured. Sorry for the bad picture.

camo.gif

RedDragon

Why not paint the outer barrel and your buddies reciver? Might want to throw some more green and brown in there unless you guys are playing in the sand aswell.

Why not paint the outer barrel and your buddies reciver? Might want to throw some more green and brown in there unless you guys are playing in the sand aswell.

The reason it is painted in the scheme that it is, is because we play woodland most of the time, but we often find ourselves in dead shubs, or grass. The painjob is not supposed to blend in really its mostly jsut cosmetic, just wanted something that stood out in a crowd and was different. As far as not painting the barrel or reciever, he didn't want me to paint the reciever, and we also wanted some black.

I've gotten a lot of compliments on this paintjob, its strictly based on prefference, some don't like it. But afterall it is my gun.

I've thought about using this design only woodland colors. Might be doing it for a friend.

RedDragon.

Magsz : Yes, it was first time I used this camera, as i'm only beginner submarine photographer for the moment. I'll do better with the nexts!

Tkx for the compliment btw

CplHicks : these grips are Beretta made. They are my father's real-steel's, but since my mother didn't want him to mount them on his gun 'cause it's ivory, I took them. He made the engravings too, he was helo pilot during Desert Storm (quite hard to read on the pic)