Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Top: Maruzen CA870 CQB springer shottie (I like it, bagged two on my first outing against guys packing M100 AEG's).

Left to right: Western Arms M1934, Maruzen Walther PPK (GBB's), Marushin Ruger MKI (my little hitman wannabe gun).

An AUG rests on a shelf, missing two very vital springs, but it ain't running yet and is thus not included.

post-3652-1106425123_thumb.jpg

SeBastard:

Well, the M1934 is a sweet little "last chance" piece, cycles great, no cooldown until the mag is empty, perhaps a little short on range...But overall a very sweet gun. I bought it because I happen to like an Anime series where the gun is prominently featured.

The PPK is decent, a little on the light side perhaps, but mine has developed a nasty blowback disorder. On the first shot it merely cycles the slide, on the next it punches out a BB with half-assed blowback and then repeats said cycle until the mag is empty. Any ideas? :-)

well here's my piece of electric sex:

m4.gif

Specs:

TM M4 base

G&P M4 receiver

G&P FF RAS

Commander Outer Barrel

G&P Phantom Flashhider

Samurai flip sight

iTs AN/PEQ-2 w/ 9.6v 1700mah

Guarder Red Dot

King Arms throw lever mount

King Arms sling

Prometheus tightbore

Various Systema internals running @ PDI 170%

missing a charging handle (sigh)

sorry for the picture quality, only one I have on this machine (away at college)

thanks guys, I had a lot of fun putting her together :) she's my baby

the AP mount is made by King Arms (http://www.kingarms.com) and is a replica of the ARMS M68 (?) throw lever mount. the replica comes with two spacers to allow you to mount it at a total of three different heights. here is a picture of the kit:

http://www.wgcshop.com/WGC_Shop/images/ka_sm_02.jpg

unfortunately I don't have the M4 with me, but I believe that the half spacer (the one im using) co-witnesses perfectly, or at least I think so. the full spacer makes the scope height even comfier on the eyes, but I prefer the look of the half spacer.

the front sight is an item I picked up for kicks and didn't much like the look of. but now with the aimpoint I think the look is very sleek. as for performance, I LOVE the flip sight. I can't stand having ###### in front of a scope, even a red dot scope. (hence the peq on the side) it stays perfectly out of the way, and I don't really even see it when I use the scope. not even close to being an obstruction, and I much prefer it to a regular sight post.

whitefeather- as for the paint... lets just say the picture is black and white for a reason... lol. I painted the stock, grip, rail panels, and vert grip sort of an OD. it really doenst look bad but is nothing spectactular. I'm too big of a wuss to do a full on paint job (my metal body! *tear*). the paint is wearing on the stock and the grip pretty fast anyway and they are being replaced soon, so only rail panels and vert grip will remain painted.

that m4 doesnt look raped at all.....

the duels look good though, is that a cherry finish on the ak or is it just the light??

The M4 is designed to look like one from stargate. However I've had to add the surefire because of the sheer amount of urban I'm playing at the moment at Lightfighter. Its all very dark. To finish the SG look I just need the elcan scope.

The AK has king arms wood kit. Its got a lovely lustre to it.

The duals are KSC/KWA with Hogue grips.