Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think the M4 looks great, it is an M4 after all and its meant to be filled with stuff we dont need in colors we dont want.  Not to offend anyone but please let the repeat criticisms to a minimum as to keep the thread shorter and have more pics! :)

It's not to meant to be, wrong. What you said wasn't offensive, but this thread concerns both the posting of pictures and the criticisms of those pictures. Needless to say, there is nothing wrong with criticisms agreeing and sounding similar.

Just got this in a trade  :D  Put some burlap and scope on it and here it is:

:blink: What kind of gun is that? Sorry, can't see it behind all those bushes.

Those are bushes, right ;)?

point taken, but needless to say that with comments such as "OMG that thing is ugly!", "You shouldnt put that on there, take it of and burn it!" type of comments will no doubt make other members less willing to put up their own pictures and thus, destroying this thread.

A SIR on an ICS M4  :blink:?  Never seen that before.

Really? I've seen a lot of that. I've probably seen more SIR on an ICS than I have RIS on an ICS. Guess it just depends on where your looking.

Here's a pic with all my guns on my new rack that I built today.

HFC G17, HFC M11, ICS M4, KJW MK23 Socom, and a Super 9(in the middle of being customized on the stock. Don't use it for skirmishing. Just messing around with it.)

The HFC M11 I recently got from a friend for free. It was broken and I repaired it and also got the two new mags for free.

Me003.jpg

Also just painted the MK23. I hate the orange on it. I also filled in the safety markings with red like on the real thing.

Me005.jpg

RedDragon

Edited by RedDragon
point taken, but needless to say that with comments such as "OMG that thing is ugly!", "You shouldnt put that on there, take it of and burn it!" type of comments will no doubt make other members less willing to put up their own pictures and thus, destroying this thread.

Point taken here, also. However, I find that this problem lies within the post count. Newbies tend to ignorant on how to respond to the look of a gun. Compare ctjoyce's post, and then enzo's post above ;).

Other than that, pretty good job on the rack RedDragon. I am quite fond of the paint job on the Super 9 (even if it is a Super 9 ;), as well as the certain paint aspects of the MK23. I am all about realism.

Other than that, pretty good job on the rack RedDragon.  I am quite fond of the paint job on the Super 9 (even if it is a Super 9 ;), as well as the certain paint aspects of the MK23.  I am all about realism.

The paint has actually started to come off. It was quite better before, there is a lot more black now. It started coming off due to me sanding the gun after putting on the bondo because im still trying to secure the bull barrel and im going to shape the stock into a sqaure, and then go from there and shape it how i want. I've though about even creating a thumbhole in the stock. The gun is just for looks. Thanks for the compliment on the rack. Very simply to make and quite effective :).

Mom says the guns have to stay out of the house while we are trying to sell it :).

RedDragon

Edited by RedDragon

Thanks I think ;)

Its all about function, the Suppressor(ISC Knights M4 QD) just covers an KM TN AK(455) barrel while keeping it short as possible.

Its not a SIR, that is a Freedom Arts SEBONE rail sleeve attached to a CA RIS. A perfect co-witness when used with the AP low mount.

The vert grip, is just too comfortable. I couldnt see not using one.

The Bipod/First Factory RIS attachment point, is something I just got comfortable using with my M24, so I slap it on the M4.

They both disappear when I attach the G&P M203 ;)

Nice collection there. Seems to me like there is quite a few people that have SVD's but have only now choosen to show everyone that they have one.

And is that scope in the bottom right corner of the picure a night vision scope per chance, as it just looks quite meaty as all night vision scopes seem to.

Adam

My new gun

Sorry but you need to go to spring guns page 7 and it says G36 EC Suppressor Spring Airsoft Rifle.

It's ok for plinking,just got it yesterday.And its good for shooting your friends who dont know how to play.

Edited by General Sweetpants